Britney strutting her stuff to 'Prince' in her back yard: since I've been on a break from the industry I realized it was the simple things I've missed the most

Slayer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

GUYS! I'm convinced the new album is called Red. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:  She's been saying "Red" is coming, now she has red extensions, red nails. :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: She probably just had a photoshoot for the album.

Taylor Swift's "Red" is about to be overshadowed...just in time for it's re-release :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Fun fact: we all seem to forget that she's been working on B10 since 2017. But she stopped in 2020 due to conservatorship and everything (covid) and everything else. An album or rerelease of Glory was supposed to release for Domination. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

Fun fact: we all seem to forget that she's been working on B10 since 2017. But she stopped in 2020 due to conservatorship and everything (covid) and everything else. An album or rerelease of Glory was supposed to release for Domination. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

I know, but with the tracks that allegedly got registered last week, it seems clear an album is coming. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: Whether Britney promotes it or not is another story.  What if this is her version of Janet's "Control" which had a red album cover :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: But first, #FreeBritney!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I know, but with the tracks that allegedly got registered last week, it seems clear an album is coming. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: Whether Britney promotes it or not is another story.  What if this is her version of Janet's "Control" which had a red album cover :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: But first, #FreeBritney!!

I seen that. I want to be excited. But if it's gonna be released to get her out of RCA contract then I support it.