Stop the Sam haters!

Listen, people are going to have opinions about Sam no matter what. There's not much fans can do about it. This is a lot like the disagreement over who controls her IG. The important thing is to not let it divide the fandom. We're stronger united than divided. When we fight with each other, that's a win for Team Con. Don't let other fans' opinions get to you. At the end of the day, there are bigger fish to fry. We're all in this together.

• Love 1
On 9/15/2021 at 10:37 AM, Danielle1987 said:

What about Sam Speculators?

I’ve always been neutral on Sam (AND I LOVE SEEING BRITNEY HAPPY), but I refuse to never not question the motives of people closest to Britney. If more people had questions and concerns, the Free Britney movement would’ve started a long time ago. 

I get so uncomfortable that we aren’t allowed to post opinions that aren’t anything but positive - reminds me of the days when the conservatorship started. If you questioned the conservatorship or Jamie at all, you’d be bashed by fellow fans to no end. 

I will never hate, but I will always be concerned.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Opinions are like ***holes; Everybody’s got one and everyone thinks everyone else’s stinks.  

Not everyone is going to agree so we should just agree to disagree.  We should be more concerned with the fact that Brit still isn’t free.  We keep fighting this battle when the war is still going on.  Focus on the bigger picture.  Lets Go Win GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Love 3