Stop the Sam haters!

I don't think we need to hate on Sam, or anyone really, and I've changed my tune about him since he started speaking out about #FreeBritney but I'm automatically wary of anyone who was OK'd by team con to come into and remain in Britney's life. David Lucado was axed for questioning the cship but Sam can call TMZ to his location and say whatever he wants? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I think KFed traumatized the fan base so much, that any man Britney gets with is automatically suspicious and in for the wrong reasons. I’m not a fan of Sam myself, but if she is happy, that’s all that matters. But if he ends up breaking her heart, that’s it, Britney should become a lesbian. 

And don't forget Justin! It really seems like every man in Britney's life has been total trash. But hope Sam ends that streak!

• Like 1