Lawyer Explains | #FreeBritney What is a Trust and how Britney Spears money could be GONE forever

dfffff

5 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

You guys are so rude. BJ put effort into this video only for you to say that you don't want to waste your time and ask for a recap :clownery_makeup_meme:

mona, mine wasn't meant to be rude. I'm asking those who understand well english to help a French brain. :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Do you want my breakdown ?  :howdareyou_meme_cat:

• Like 1

Hmmm, so according to SW her SJB trust is not controlled by Britney as she doesn't hold any legal capacity my question is as Britney's estate was empty when she was put under this because everything was under this trust but Jamie was never made a part of this trust how did they manage to take money out of this? I am still confused, someone educate if they know this. 

Also, if any of her music - merch -  perfume is not going to Britney's estate then what is going in that? How court is not asking for this? She makes her most money from intellectual properties I have so many questions. 

Everything is going to Tri Star? I am confused. 

• Like 2

No way he can get away with such fraud. They will get a forensic accountant, and even the Twitter activists have receipts.

It seems more like a narrative is being planted to reduce pressure on "get the money back"  by implying it is not possible.

(Not saying anything about Surprise Witness though, haven't watched the video. I do follow her tweets, she is helpful. But I did look at other docs months ago, Swat Team for BJS etc).

Of course he wouldn't be worried about paying lawyers or insurance etc if they have taken such large sums (600 million etc), it would not be a big deal.

Seriously hope Rosengart goes after all of them with a team of accountsnts

• Love 1