Do you think Britney will invite her family to wedding?

So Britney is engaged what means there will be wedding :bsass_britney_boys_nod: 

Probably nothing big, something quiet but do you think she will invite her mother, sister, brother to the wedding?

Her father will be too busy being in jail allegedly :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: I can't imagine Jamie Lynn there after all of that :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

britney-spears-wedding-dress-juicy-coutu

She will probably invite Felicia, Alli, Paris :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

But it can be something so quiet without any guests so who knows 

• Love 7
  • Haha 1

I imagine it will be a very low key affair. She might do it in Maui but given how big a spectacle the press made of her first wedding I can see her making it very secretive which is understandable. 

It’s weird but after everything that’s gone down I don’t know who will be invited to her wedding. Sam’s family seen traditional so I doubt he’ll leave them out but honestly Brit doesn’t have many people around her because they’ve chased everyone away.

Colon will still be on the run from the law so he won't be able to make it

Lynne Spears will be too busy writing another tell-all book so she will sadly miss it

Jamie Lime will cast a hex on Britney and say, "I hope you have a million kids in the middle of nowhere and stay there forever," but Sam will protect her from this spell

Lou Taylor was on her way to the wedding to try and put Britney in another conservatorship but a Britney fan spotted her at the gas station so Lou will be hiding in the gas station bathroom and will miss the wedding by minutes

Vivian the Mean will not come but will write her a condescending letter saying, "You know Daddy loves you, allegedly"

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2