If in fact Jamie is President of the LLC'S associated with Britney (touring, publishing, branding etc.) will he still have power should the conservatorship be dissolved?

On 9/14/2021 at 6:00 AM, pablitonizer said:

If I'm not wrong, Britney Brands Inc was created during the c-ship. The previous company was Brand Sense Partners, an agency that represented Britney in 2003 for all her product licensing deals, including Elizabeth Arden fragrances. That's the whole lawsuit that took place in 2010 where BSP claimed that Jamie Spears unilaterally altered the Arden contract and persuaded the perfume company to pay all royalties directly to Spears, making BSP to lose around 10 Million dollars. That's when Britney Brands Inc was created.

In 2018, Britney Brands Inc signed a juicy deal with Epic rights to license Britney's image on different products. All current items such as Funko's Pop! LootCrate, Official Britney store, the coloring book, among other items are being licensed through EPIC rights. 

Thank you so much for this info!

It’s her brand, so when she is free, she can shut that down quickly with the help of Mathew Rosengart.

there’s going to be a lot of things she’ll have to get in order when it comes to her finances and her family having entwined theirselves so much in them. 

I just hope she cuts them all off. 

I know she bought her mother’s house, so my theory is she knew that came with an upkeep her mother couldn’t afford. So I assume that’s something she intended to take care of for her mom, even before her dad got paid to control her life. 

then again, it sounds like her family wanted and had a lot of influence and control before the onset, since she had to annul marriages, etc. allegedly her mom drugged her. It makes me sick. 

I wonder if her family ever thought of themselves as undue influences, because it sounds like it was actually them she needed protection from all along. 

I remember feeling very badly for her in 2007 though, and I believed Sam Lufti to be the villain of the story. 

im all over here, but point of the story, she’s never had good people around her. She was just the cash cow for her family, and that’s just sad. 

I wouldn’t blame her for being done with all of them. And she needs a whole new crew. Her dad won’t be able to be president of anything to do with her once she is free, and I think we can definitely agree she doesn’t want him anywhere near her. 

I’m sure #1 is pushing her father out of everything, and making him an outsider sooner rather than later. 

I veered off topic with the mom stuff. 

I'm not a fan of any of her family. 

• Love 1