Madonna Stole the VMA Show With Just a Brief Appearance

What bothers me isn't the outfit (even though she had a similar and much better look at the 2013 Billboard Awards) but rather that she looked very uncomfortable. She seemed dazed, could barely get those three sentences out, almost forgot what year it is and nearly tripped in those heels. But the worst thing about her is the AWFUL plastic surgery. She's been abusing fillers for years now, making her face look puffy. The fake breasts and way too big fake behind make her look downright grotesque and disfigured. She used to achieve her great looks with heavy work out and clean diets, but now? Good god, it also goes so much against her always preaching to stay true to yourself.

• Like 2
On 9/13/2021 at 2:28 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

She was the first artist of the MTV generation to win video vanguard award, and you can't take that away. 

She won before Michael Jackson and everybody else..

And it wasn't shade..when she said I neve asked you to name an award after me, 

@Prachi probably knows the story, Michael demanded the award name change to just get back at her..

Madonna being called artist of the decade, MTV artist of the decade, let's just say he was pissed, saying did anybody sell as much copies as Thriller, no. But that's the problem she likes outsold him, in that decade as his sales decreased in particular certain markets like the US, until his death, Michael Jackson lost to Madonna and other acts, it took his death to actually appreciate him. But that even Madonna said, that's a repeat to every celebrity, marilyn monroe is respected more after death, than alive. 

They hate you and kiss your *** when you're alive, but love you when you're dead, that will never change for Hollywood. 

In my eyes, that's what Britney's team wanted to do, make her like marilyn and mj, a victim of their fame and celebrity status. 

Loved and admired when dead, but not alive. 

Did not know this! There should be a video on it

perhaps the next video @SlayOut