Madonna Stole the VMA Show With Just a Brief Appearance

MikeHunt

Madonna's Butt Just Kicked Off the 2021 MTV VMAs: See Her Cheeky Look - E!  Online - CA

Madonna opened the 40th anniversary 2021 VMA's and with an introduction that STOLE.THE.SHOW. The ceremony led with a historic intro laying out her career and it's alignment with MTV. Then surprised the entire venue with her presence.  An immediate standing ovation and roaring applause ushered in the Queen of Pop! First appearing in a sophisticated trench coat, which soon led the controversial artist to strip out of her coat to reveal a se.xy leather outfit. After she opened the show, she turned around to reveal a plump apple bottom bum! The Queen of Pop always leaves an audience stunned! Madonna is just THAT B.ITCH! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:We Stan!

Ageist to the left, to the left! :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

vmaaaa.jpg.51e11c6561ea6ce909f13f63ed365064.jpg

• Love 4

Madonna and MTV were made for each other, Let's be honest it took a label executive to force MTV to play Michael Jackson on the channel as Quincy Jones said They weren't supposed to be playing jazz artists..

The first black artist to be played on MTV was Prince cos he was rock and roll and 1999 wasn't jazzy as Billie Jean was.

But, Madonna was definitely rock and roll to them. She was ****, very hot and she understood the platform..

Even she told James Brown and Hall and Oates to shut up, unless you evolve and get with times, you're gonna be forgotten about.  MTV was literally treated like social media and basically said it wasn't going to happen, but it did.. 

A channel devoted to just music, though eventually MTV had to evolve as being just a channel for music wasn't going to help them, but a program like the real world proved to be groundbreaking as we saw lives of common folk. 

Hell we saw thanks to a guy named Pedro, the consequences of being gay and not actually having proper s** education aimed at other orientations other than hetero would lead to tragic events that saw the lives of many gay men not even 30 dying of a disease cos nobody thought s** education would benefit them at the time..

Sadly it's a shadow of itself as they couldn't evolve with the times..the death of Trl was the death of MTV as we know and loved..

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

People complain about what she's wearing yet she was the innovator of expressing your ***ual beauty and freedom. Like it's Madonna what do you except her to wear? :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I think she looks great and glad that MTV recognizes her influence :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

She was the first artist of the MTV generation to win video vanguard award, and you can't take that away. 

She won before Michael Jackson and everybody else..

And it wasn't shade..when she said I neve asked you to name an award after me, 

@Prachi probably knows the story, Michael demanded the award name change to just get back at her..

Madonna being called artist of the decade, MTV artist of the decade, let's just say he was pissed, saying did anybody sell as much copies as Thriller, no. But that's the problem she likes outsold him, in that decade as his sales decreased in particular certain markets like the US, until his death, Michael Jackson lost to Madonna and other acts, it took his death to actually appreciate him. But that even Madonna said, that's a repeat to every celebrity, marilyn monroe is respected more after death, than alive. 

They hate you and kiss your *** when you're alive, but love you when you're dead, that will never change for Hollywood. 

In my eyes, that's what Britney's team wanted to do, make her like marilyn and mj, a victim of their fame and celebrity status. 

Loved and admired when dead, but not alive. 

• Love 4

The saddest things is superstars are born and not made or manufactured..

Lady gaga is a super star, but it's been pointed out that her early career screamed Madonna so much to the point it was gonna be her down fall so Sharon Osbourne said it best Lady gaga had to do the Tony Bennett and Joanne album to prove she was the real deal, cos she would have faded off like the rest of the Madonna wannabes and gaga knew it was crucial to escape the Madonna identity as it was hurting her when the media started trashing her after Madonna called her reductive..

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She was the first artist of the MTV generation to win video vanguard award, and you can't take that away. 

She won before Michael Jackson and everybody else..

And it wasn't shade..when she said I neve asked you to name an award after me, 

@Prachi probably knows the story, Michael demanded the award name change to just get back at her..

Madonna being called artist of the decade, MTV artist of the decade, let's just say he was pissed, saying did anybody sell as much copies as Thriller, no. But that's the problem she likes outsold him, in that decade as his sales decreased in particular certain markets like the US, until his death, Michael Jackson lost to Madonna and other acts, it took his death to actually appreciate him. But that even Madonna said, that's a repeat to every celebrity, marilyn monroe is respected more after death, than alive. 

They hate you and kiss your *** when you're alive, but love you when you're dead, that will never change for Hollywood. 

In my eyes, that's what Britney's team wanted to do, make her like marilyn and mj, a victim of their fame and celebrity status. 

Loved and admired when dead, but not alive. 

Spill the tea, every point you made is correct!

I realize this is going to come out sounding unpleasant and I'm sorry to Madonna fans if I piss y'all off. And I'll also state right off the bat that I'm pretty ******* ugly so Madonna at her worst is still better than my "best". You got money....why aren't you going to the best plastic surgeons? Cause I'm sitting here looking at Madonna and there's one person that comes to my mind. Bette Davis. If anybody ever watches, holy ****, I don't think I'm gonna be able to say the guy's name. I'll try and say the name and give out a clue if the name gets censored. Has anybody ever watched Alfred Hitchcock Presents? Bette Davis appeared in an episode and she resembles her so clearly imo. 

Hint if the censor nails me: Has anybody ever watched Anthony Perkins "Psycho"? Do you know that man that directed that movie? Place his name in the blank and put Presents after it. I'll see if I can find a clip if anybody wants to make the comparison

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block