New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Paris Hilton finds out about Britney's engagement on the VMAs red carpet: I'm so happy for her

Louis-j

My guess is Paris would be very open for a real a friendship, but Britney's team made sure Britney keeps her distance as the previous narrative was that Paris is a bad girl who tricked Britney into partying and stuff. I hope they'll find each other once again when all the drama and CS is over. Paris is nice and genuine.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Do people really expect for Britney to make an engagement and minutes later think, oh you know what I gotta personally call Paris Hilton to let her know just in case a reporter asks her about it?

I believe they are friends but I don’t think they are besties. KKW is obviously closer to Paris and she wasn’t even at her engagement party from what I saw (I could be wrong).

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Well that shows what the status of their friendship is........:awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

I really don't think this TBH, Britney hasn't been able to talk to anyone since 13 years maybe they are not that close friends but I feel Brit and her legal arrangements really doesn't let her talk to most people remember when she said in her testimony 'if she doesn't attend a meeting they won't let her meet Sam'.