BRITNEY ANNOUNCES SHE IS ENGAGED TO SAM

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and let Britney have her moment and do not rain on her parade.

Congratulations Britney and Sam :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Send your well wishes! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Any negativity will not be tolerated.

46 minutes ago, Christopher Spears said:

i was waiting for her to be freed and taking care of herself and focus on her music now she's gonna focus on having babies with sam  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:  

but seriously i'm so happy for her sam is a nice guy and i think her love for him was the reason she rebel against team con 

congrats Britney  :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

She’s 40 almost if she’s gonna have babies she needs to have them soon. Her biological clock to get pregnant is ticking as she’s getting older 

• Like 7

some comments in this thread. I hope Britney has the wedding of her dreams once she's free and that she has as many babies as she wants with him. get a full house and be a mom, let people cry for music until they go hoarse. clearly some people have their priorities upside down.

• Love 7

Omg, I’m sooooooooooo happy for Britney and Sam! He’s been such a loving and understanding person to Britney. He’s very handsome as well! I wish them nothing but a happy and peaceful life filled with trust worthy people! Britney always wanted to get married one day and have her little girl, I think the time has finally came! ❤️🙏🏼🤍🔥🌼☺️❤️🥳🥳🤩🥰🤩😍☺️☺️❤️❤️🥳🥳

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Not this being the most dead thread of the year?!! Is it just me or would this have felt better happening after she was free? Or maybe this will actually help speed that process up!

Either way, congrats Britney!!! Always so happy to see you happy. 

Hopefully the wedding will be their celebration of love and freedom of things turn out well at the end of the month they can focus on that