BRITNEY ANNOUNCES SHE IS ENGAGED TO SAM

Missfit
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and let Britney have her moment and do not rain on her parade.

Congratulations Britney and Sam :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Send your well wishes! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Any negativity will not be tolerated.

1 hour ago, brucewayne said:

Do not want to be the downer , once she realizes Sam was her Dad's inside source. This will end badly. I feel for her , but he can not be trusted. Anyone can see he is it in for one thing , himself.  When I met him , I thought I was having a conversation with "High-Pitched" from the HSS , though "High-Pitched" seems a little bit smarter. 

Her dad’s “inside source” is her dad and the housekeepers he hired.

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Christopher Spears said:

i was waiting for her to be freed and taking care of herself and focus on her music now she's gonna focus on having babies with sam  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:  

but seriously i'm so happy for her sam is a nice guy and i think her love for him was the reason she rebel against team con 

congrats Britney  :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

She’s 40 almost if she’s gonna have babies she needs to have them soon. Her biological clock to get pregnant is ticking as she’s getting older 

• Like 7