When Jayden and Preston become 18 will they be free from custody time?

Lou

Just now, Kletus said:

Colon the conservagoon could technically restrict Britney from seeing anyone, even her own children when they're 18 :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: he can technically threaten her with them forever, which is why it's so important to get her out of this conservatorship :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

why? this is exactly why im asking

how can Jaime use them when they are adults? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

why? this is exactly why im asking

how can Jaime use them when they are adults? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

He can limit her access to Iggy, Paris, Lindsay, Cade, Felicia, her boyfriends and even her dogs.

If he tells her security that the kids aren’t allowed in the house or around her, the security will do it 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

He can limit her access to Iggy, Paris, Lindsay, Cade, Felicia, her boyfriends and even her dogs.

If he tells her security that the kids aren’t allowed in the house or around her, the security will do it 🤷🏻‍♂️

**** this old potato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL CAST MY MOST POWERFULL SPELL ON HIM :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Love 3

I hope my girl b gets free, fights for more custody rights, and Kevin’s child support drops drastically. His cash cow is about to end. And I’m sure the hush money Jamie Spears pays him (allegedly) is gonna dry out too. Who’s ready for all the tell all interviews and books? They will come I promise you. I seriously hope with Britney gets free she leaves the country. 

• Like 2