VMAs : Favourite Britney Performance?

Moscow

4 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

My personal opinion :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

1. I'm a Slave 4 U
    Iconic ICONIC ICONIC :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

2. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction/...Oops I did it again
    The Moment when she turned into Living Legend :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:
  3.  ...Baby one more time
    It's high energy and fun performance :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

4. Like a Virgin/Hollywood
    I love IDGAFney but I wish she got to perform one of her own songs. Also the performance kinda falls flat right after the kiss :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:
  5. Gimme More
    It's tragic but it's still iconic. Also Gimme More is too good song to be placed in the bottom :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:
  6. Make Me... / Me, Myself & I
    She looks great, the outfit is awesome, the visuals are okay. Performance is a snoozefest. Also even if she did deliver 2001ney performance she alone couldn't save the mess of trainwreck that VMA nowadays is :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Objectively, this is probably the only correct answer. The only thing I would switch is #3 and #4 but I can also see why her 1999 VMA performance was also a highlight.

• Like 1