Courtney Love: Suze Orman laughed in my face, hung up on me, and told people how "crazy" I am when I tried to explain Britney Spears and my situation to her, UPDATE: Suze shares her side with BreatheHeavy

dfffff

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Drag them. Guys lets show Courtney some love. She had been trough a lit. And is still dragging these psychopats left and right.

I live how Rose and her keep exposing Hollyweird 

People think Rose is now playing the victim, some feel she truly doesn't get it..

Everybody moved on Harvey is in jail.

Even though some people think Rose wanted to be blacklisted from Hollywood herself 

• Like 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Drag them. Guys lets show Courtney some love. She had been trough a lit. And is still dragging these psychopats left and right.

I live how Rose and her keep exposing Hollyweird 

No! We can't drag Suze lol. I love her. 

I actually was in touch with her last year cause I was literally trying to work for her. She was so nice. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dfffff said:

She claimed that Jamie ******** her.

"britneys dad ******** her , imagine the father that ******** you owning you for slavery while your forced to sing songs picked for thier ***ual content every night, insane right? i have it on First had authority, and fight as hard as she is and does she still didnt pull that card, its a pride thing i can relate to, However they want to play dirty, lets go, Im SO not affraid of the little trolls who hit this when i was ****** up who are called lawyers. lets GO."

She is not the only one who said it or at least hinted at it.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

People think Rose is now playing the victim, some feel she truly doesn't get it..

Everybody moved on Harvey is in jail.

Even though some people think Rose wanted to be blacklisted from Hollywood herself 

Rose is badass. And has every right to keep calling out those hypocrits who stayed silent even when the news first broke out.

And then they started with their bs using it as promo. Etc.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jaiden said:

Well If that happened, probavly It was in her childhood time

Cause I think they werent that close to each other in the 2000s

If you look back Britney always tried to ran away from him even back then.

She even tried to get her mum away from him in every way plausible starting with getting her back on her feet and emanticipating her. But Lynn always ran back to that alcoholic.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

When are people going to open their eyes? These days, people who claim they’re feminist, lgbtq+, supporters, even religious stans are usually the most corrupt and judge mental people around. It’s the people like Courtney love who have been dragged to hell and back who still continue to fight and stick to their guns are the people we really should look up to. Nowadays every one does it for the publicity or clout or money. What is real any more?

True.

Its kinda off but I think Lil Nas really begs for clout.

• Love 5
  • Like 2