Courtney Love: Suze Orman laughed in my face, hung up on me, and told people how "crazy" I am when I tried to explain Britney Spears and my situation to her, UPDATE: Suze shares her side with BreatheHeavy

dfffff

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

If you look back Britney always tried to ran away from him even back then.

She even tried to get her mum away from him in every way plausible starting with getting her back on her feet and emanticipating her. But Lynn always ran back to that alcoholic.

Well Im not that aware about It

But one thing we know for sure is that they didnt get along

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jaiden said:

True.

Its kinda off but I think Lil Nas really begs for clout.

He’s definitely an attention seeker. But I feel like maybe if I was in his shoes I might be the same way. He’s gay right? I know the media started treating him differently after he wore that pink cowboy thing at an award show. If that had happened to me I prolly would do things for attention and spite.

2 hours ago, Qweef said:

this is why I rarely speak on things i'm passionate about, because my brain makes everything come out as a jumbled mess mainly due to ADHD lol, also Courtney has autism, which probably makes her communicate differently.

I have a similar issue with communicating but is because I try to get it all out at once, so I get it. Courtney responded to one of my comments on IG and I was so confused about the article she put in the comment. I am usually good at deciphering things but I could not catch the drift of that one. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

When are people going to open their eyes? These days, people who claim they’re feminist, lgbtq+, supporters, even religious stans are usually the most corrupt and judge mental people around. It’s the people like Courtney love who have been dragged to hell and back who still continue to fight and stick to their guns are the people we really should look up to. Nowadays every one does it for the publicity or clout or money. What is real any more?

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

12 hours ago, Jaiden said:

Didnt Courtney say that Jamie **** Britney?

Lou & the MJ lawyers also tried coming for her estate as well, with an accusation like that Team B would’ve sued Courtney if it were false. Everyone knows she did a ton of ***** back in the day, team B probably figured no-one would believe her & didn’t bring any attention to it publicly to sweep it under the rug.

• Love 1