Britney Spears + Bloodshy & Avant (EP)

Joman82

6 hours ago, Prachi said:

We need this duo back if Britney decides to make music, they were a flawless team together along with Rumi! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Well they no longer produce together for other artists, just Bloodshy does now . Like the Femme Fatale tracks were produced by just Bloodshy not Bloodshy & Avant.  

I would love for her to work with Bloodshy, Mark Taylor, and Shep Solomon again!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well they no longer produce together for other artists, just Bloodshy does now . Like the Femme Fatale tracks were produced by just Bloodshy not Bloodshy & Avant.  

I would love for her to work with Bloodshy, Mark Taylor, and Shep Solomon again!

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Joman82 said:

Yep, they also produced this track, "Trouble (2008)" from the 'Circus' album, but was only released in the French Amazon Music deluxe edition (as a bonus track).

The song is not released in the U.S. and it's not available in Britney's YouTube account/VEVO or in Spotify. 

britney spears dancing GIF

It's one of my favourites 'there's a lust we can't control' :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...