Christina Aguilera Performing at Ladyland Festival

11 minutes ago, icybaby said:

The way audience sings that song better than her. I love beautiful it is her all time classics but this rendition is not the best....and that leather belt is just so out of any fashion. Why is she looking like drag version of herself.  No hate just love but outfits r really cringe

I think she looks good lol better than other shows she's done in previous years 

20 hours ago, descg said:

But Xtina ***** looks big in the "Genie In A Bottle" and "What A Girl Wants" music videos too

dude no way... they were small in genie in a bottle. lol this isn't even a discussion. check the naked photos she did for press during DIRRTY era. her **** are like mountain rocks on her chest. she didn't massage them properly so they didn't settle and look more natural until many years later (and after her kids, your **** always grow once pregnant). but during dirty era they were freshhh

On 9/13/2021 at 6:05 PM, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

She looks great. Queen of implants though, I love how she got barely any criticism when those mountains appeared on her chest during the Dirty era, yet the fascination with Britney's **** followed her for years. 

Christina gained a lot of weight in that time since she was stick and bones before. So a lot of people assumed it was the weight gain. They looked somewhat natural for her size at the time.

1334063927_christina-aguilera-2000-zoom.

CyTVEqvXAAAHS1h.jpg

54ed517d49300_-_2002-james-devaney-81299

54ed517ddb1d2_-_2003-jim-smeal-92181122-

0e8847baa2f03497ef5b47b9aeceaf2a.jpg

• Love 1
On 9/13/2021 at 11:38 PM, PokemonSpears said:

:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: those have literally been her performances for 20+ years and only now you notice lol 

10 years

On 9/14/2021 at 7:08 PM, icybaby said:

The way audience sings that song better than her. I love beautiful it is her all time classics but this rendition is not the best....and that leather belt is just so out of any fashion. Why is she looking like drag version of herself.  No hate just love but outfits r really cringe

Yall acting like she can't sing lol. She has a great voice still. It's just deeper than it used to be so the higher notes are harder for her.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

10 years

On 9/14/2021 at 10:08 AM, icybaby said:

Yall acting like she can't sing lol. She has a great voice still. It's just deeper than it used to be so the higher notes are harder for her.

Well, I'm not saying she cannot sing, but since I have memory she always chooses not to sing the entire songs, especially the choruses, and instead she just throws some ooohs, aaaahs, whoooooaahooooahhs etc, and this has been since the beginning. 

Maybe not EVERY single performance, but most of the times. We're lucky if she ever sings all the choruses complete in one performance. And this has just been increasing over the years, where it's not only the choruses but now even the verses. 

It's the same thing with Beyoncé. That's why I've never been a huge fan of their live performances, even if I do like their songs from the studio. 

I know many people appreciate it, but not me. I'd much rather have Britney's playback any day, than listen to a song that doesn't sound how my brain remembers it, and have missing words, etc. It's just annoying. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I went to that festival and it was all about her!!

Of course she had to look more drag queen than usual since it was a queer festival. even her dancers where acting  like more queen diva gay. 

I was in the first line like 6 feet from her, and she is really reaaaally beautiful, her skin is amazing!! and she looks SOOOOO Sooooo young and with nice curves, so different that in pictures. She doesn't even look like a 40 years old woman! 

I think she was wearing a corset under all that clothing and second skin. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

Christina gained a lot of weight in that time since she was stick and bones before. So a lot of people assumed it was the weight gain. They looked somewhat natural for her size at the time.

1334063927_christina-aguilera-2000-zoom.

CyTVEqvXAAAHS1h.jpg

54ed517d49300_-_2002-james-devaney-81299

54ed517ddb1d2_-_2003-jim-smeal-92181122-

0e8847baa2f03497ef5b47b9aeceaf2a.jpg

hmm perhaps I stand corrected. So has it ever been confirmed? I just have an image of The Rolling Stones photoshoot she did, naked in the water, and her **** looked so big and fake, I remember always thinking "Nobody is talking about Christina's **** but we are still talking about Britney's?"

10 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

hmm perhaps I stand corrected. So has it ever been confirmed? I just have an image of The Rolling Stones photoshoot she did, naked in the water, and her **** looked so big and fake, I remember always thinking "Nobody is talking about Christina's **** but we are still talking about Britney's?"

Her ***** are definitely fake. She got bigger ones during back 2 basics so it was more obvious then. She was squeezing her ***** together for the rolling stones photoshoot and wearing a pushup in other pics. Her ***** started looking very bad after her first pregnancy because it looked like the implant moved. 

Imo they looked fine here

40719903_max.jpg

tumblr_niruvcYfcI1qbhhnbo1_1280.jpg

There is something that seems very D-List about that festival, and her voice isn't as good as it use to be but then again she kind of stopped singing for years so not surprising. I like her, but she is not a good entertainer anymore. She was best at her debut era and Stripped eras for sure. B2B too, but I didn't like that album as much.

• Love 2
On 9/15/2021 at 7:07 AM, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

dude no way... they were small in genie in a bottle. lol this isn't even a discussion. check the naked photos she did for press during DIRRTY era. her **** are like mountain rocks on her chest. she didn't massage them properly so they didn't settle and look more natural until many years later (and after her kids, your **** always grow once pregnant). but during dirty era they were freshhh

Not in the Spanish version lol

• Love 1
16 hours ago, XSONG said:

I went to that festival and it was all about her!!

Of course she had to look more drag queen than usual since it was a queer festival. even her dancers where acting  like more queen diva gay. 

I was in the first line like 6 feet from her, and she is really reaaaally beautiful, her skin is amazing!! and she looks SOOOOO Sooooo young and with nice curves, so different that in pictures. She doesn't even look like a 40 years old woman! 

I think she was wearing a corset under all that clothing and second skin. 

She looks much younger than our fave:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, mythology said:

And what does Britney do?:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

She looks much younger than our fave:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

They know they're just pressed because Britney never sings live.  Floptina could still outsing our fave in her sleep:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Why are you on a Britney fan forum precisely? You literally bashed Britney 3 times in one topic.

Yes we all know Britney doesn't sing live but that goes for ALOT of artists and when she did she sounded great. Also comparing womens age and youthful factor and how they look against eachother is reductive in the very sense of the word.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block