Christina Aguilera Performing at Ladyland Festival

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I love how she got barely any criticism when those mountains appeared on her chest during the Dirty era, yet the fascination with Britney's **** followed her for years. 

And you think is something positive? all the atention to Britney in her career? i means musically the last two albums of Britney are poor in sales like the Xtina ones, but obviously her life is more know in the press, and more now with the drama of the conservaship, but the dream of Britney always be have a career and not be in the press, like with P!nk or Adele happen. Ok P!nk was with the same boyfriend all this decades in a stable relationship but the things are like they are, and Britney want be a singer with not high private life, she is like the modern Marilyn and Xtina wins on this because she was in controversies too and she wants to be more (less) famous like Britney want.

1 hour ago, descg said:

And you think is something positive? all the atention to Britney in her career?

No, I don't; the sarcasm doesn't come through my words. I meant, it's annoying - Christina's implants were so obviously shocking she went from flat chest to this and nobody batted an eye, Britney's you could make an argument for either way but at the end of the day, I just mean it's stupid how much attention was paid to Britney's chest. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

No, I don't; the sarcasm doesn't come through my words. I meant, it's annoying - Christina's implants were so obviously shocking she went from flat chest to this and nobody batted an eye, Britney's you could make an argument for either way but at the end of the day, I just mean it's stupid how much attention was paid to Britney's chest. 

But Xtina ***** looks big in the "Genie In A Bottle" and "What A Girl Wants" music videos too

19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The way audience sings that song better than her. I love beautiful it is her all time classics but this rendition is not the best....and that leather belt is just so out of any fashion. Why is she looking like drag version of herself.  No hate just love but outfits r really cringe

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block