The New York Post names “…Baby One More Time” as one of the 10 most scandalous and controversial music videos of all time.

Moscow

I mean I guess that's cool and everything but all she was doing was showing her belly and little bit of a black bra. I mean is it a shocker that a 16 year old wears a bra? lol

I was 9 when I saw it and thought nothing controversial about it. I think she looked cute and wonder why people were more focus on her outfit than the awesome back flip

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Toxic was most controversial back in time. Lbr guys were jerking off to it left and right and Karens were *****ing about it and calling her a *** while secretly wanting her body

Anyways, can somebody pls tell me, If I open a tab and Britney video and it's playing while I'm in another tab (lets say exhale) does the you tube playing videos counting as views?

Toxic and My Prerogative were super scandalous and I always had to turn the channel when my parents walked by :orangu_orangutan_ape: those videos also got me in trouble at school :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 9
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Toxic and My Prerogative were super scandalous and I always had to turn the channel when my parents walked by :orangu_orangutan_ape: those videos also got me in trouble at school :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Bazaar photoshoot put me in trouble in school cuz I was looking at the photoshoot and wooow she was preg. but NAKED

NAKED BRITNEY OMGGG

If only they could see 2020 onwards (WAP, vids and pics like that)

• Haha 2