Where was Britney on 9/11?

Given everything that happened 20 years ago,Britney was in NYC for the VMA’s on September 7th 2001 and then her performance with Michael Jackson I believe the next day. She pretty much witnessed the last days of pre-9/11 NYC, But I haven’t read or heard anything that stated where she was that day. Does anyone know?

1 minute ago, Britney58 said:

Given everything that happened 20 years ago,Britney was in NYC for the VMA’s on September 7th 2001 and then her performance with Michael Jackson believe the next day. She pretty much witnessed the last days of pre-9/11 NYC, But I haven’t read or heard anything that stated where she was that day. Does anyone know?

Check Britney'sChronology account on instagram. And let us know

I remember she performerd Slave 4 U at Rosie O'Donell Show a day before the attacks, then she was supposed to go to Australia on September 13 but it was canceled because of that. But I don't know where and what exactly she was doing the day it happened. 

Edit: not so sure if she really canceled her travel to Australia altogether or just a press conference she was supposed to have there :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

What @Easy There meant is that there is an IG account which posts Britney pics from specific dates, appearances, performances, candids, etc. and they caption each post with the dates the pics took place in. Not that Brinti had an IG in 2001. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

Yeah I would check it myself. But am kinda bussy atm. And there is a lot of pages to go trough lol

5 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I remember she performerd Slave 4 U at Rosie O'Donell Show a day before the attacks, then she was supposed to go to Australia on September 13 but it was canceled because of that. But I don't know where and what exactly she was doing the day it happened. 

Her trip to Australia wasn't cancelled. She was there in Sept 2001. Her European promo tour was cancelled and all "Britney" promo for Europe was filmed in Australia before she headed back to the States. 

• Like 1