Petition to Terminate Rescheduled to September?!

BRSM_jl

I'm seeing on Instagram this morning that the January hearing is being bumped up to this month? Does anyone have receipts about this?
We all know about the September 29th hearing but since the January 28, 2022 date is allegedly being moved up, will they combine the two hearings? 

Will Britney actually be free this month?
I don't want to get my hopes up but I hope this is true! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1

All I know is this about future hearings :

_______

09/29/2021 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Petition Hearing

Authority Hearing (Conservatorship)

Appointment Hearing - Conservator

Order to Show Cause Hearing

_______
11/04/2021 at 11:00 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Authority Hearing (Conservatorship)

_______

04/01/2022 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Confused, too. There was reports about the hearing being end of January, but TMZ says it'll be discussed at the Sep 29 hearing. TMZ is trash tho so idk 

The Lawyers For Britney page (and a few others) said the January hearing was pushed up. Ahh it's too confusing :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don’t know if that’s a good thing, because Jamie is just trying to get out of being liable for and financial wrongdoing and walking away with a payout like Andrew Wallet. 

The cons have tried to back Rosengart into a corner by filing the petition to end the ship. 

Britney needs her freedom but Jamie needs to pay for the wrongdoing to his daughter. 

This is why Rosengarts first order of business was to get Jamie removed first. 

im pretty sure Rosengart will get the upper hand some way. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, brittany wade said:

I don’t know if that’s a good thing, because Jamie is just trying to get out of being liable for and financial wrongdoing and walking away with a payout like Andrew Wallet. 

The cons have tried to back Rosengart into a corner by filing the petition to end the ship. 

Britney needs her freedom but Jamie needs to pay for the wrongdoing to his daughter. 

This is why Rosengarts first order of business was to get Jamie removed first. 

im pretty sure Rosengart will get the upper hand some way. 

Agreed. This sums it up pretty well. Rosengart will force his way through though, I believe in that. He’s not going to let Jamie escape. 

6 hours ago, Persona said:

Agreed. This sums it up pretty well. Rosengart will force his way through though, I believe in that. He’s not going to let Jamie escape. 

6 hours ago, Persona said:

Thank you, it really bothers me they moved that up to this court date that is supposed to be discussing The suspension of her father. 

Why couldn’t they do that for His suspension?

It just seems so corrupt. 

Mathew Rosengart is good and has been fighting tooth and nail for her. 

I agree that he will find a way to get “her father” in his place. 

I'd say it will be discussed as it's implications affect the original petitions to be discussed, but the point of the filing was to throw a spanner in the works; either delay everything or rush it.

There's very little point making huge changes if it's going to end in 12 weeks, I mean, it's common sense.

Rosengart would want to contact Gladstone, Jodi etc. and make their intentions known; suspension or removal and investigate.