"The Takeaway": Why #FreeBritney Matters to Disability Rights Advocates

I know that Republicans and crazy Trumpers love to complain that no "progressive" sources report about Britney.  I listen to NPR often, and they quite often cover Britney's case.  I really don't want to hear any more BS about how no progressive people care about Britney's conservatorship.  I am progressive, and many people I know are progressive.  This piece aired on yesterday's episode of "The Takeaway", discussing Britney's case and its relationship to disability rights.  There have been many local and national NPR shows covering this case and Britney's situation.  If you make nasty comments about me or my political beliefs, I will report your comments, do not think that I won't.  PS; the world does not look like the makeup of this forum.  Live your life and get outside of the bubble of this website.

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/why-freebritney-matters-disability-rights-advocates

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days