Anyone from Colombia? Looking for Brit CD

JLB

Hi everyone,

I'm a big Britney fan and CD collector since 1998. I'm looking for fans in Colombia who hopefully can help me get CD's I'm missing in my collection, for example this Circus/Blackout packbox. I would of course be willing to pay extra and for the shipping to Europe where I live. Please let me know if you have this for sale/trade or any other rare Colombia promos or CD's. Would appreciate any help!  :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

R-7390619-1440475434-6354.jpeg.jpg

1 hour ago, JLB said:

Hi everyone,

I'm a big Britney fan and CD collector since 1998. I'm looking for fans in Colombia who hopefully can help me get CD's I'm missing in my collection, for example this Circus/Blackout packbox. I would of course be willing to pay extra and for the shipping to Europe where I live. Please let me know if you have this for sale/trade or any other rare Colombia promos or CD's. Would appreciate any help!  :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

R-7390619-1440475434-6354.jpeg.jpg

Try with 

Britney Spears Colombia Store in Facebook. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Why don't you try Discogs? I always get all of my Brit stuff from there because my country is a flop. 

Oh, believe me, I use Discogs daily lol! I have it on my wantlist (and that's where I got this pic), but I have never seen it for sale there. =(  

• Love 1

Yeah, the Colombia version has an alternate cover for the outer cardbox (pictured above) and a different font/layout. Something minor for most maybe, but for collectors it's the best thing ever with different covers lol. The UK/EU Version just has the regular Circus album cover but faded/colorized. 

71fmSQ4JefL._SL1500_.jpg

VS

Circus+Blackout+Columbia+Boxset_0001t.jp