Britney wins TIME's 2021 TIME100 reader poll!

dfffff

3 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love this so much! I wish they would actually give her a cover though lol - obviously she’s loved. Congrats to the Queen tho ❤️ We love to see it. 

Britney sells magazines too, they would sell way more than usual for sure. I'd buy several. She's super inspiring and strong.

• Love 3

She won.

World-renowned pop star Britney Spears took first place in this year’s TIME100 reader poll, in which TIME asked readers to vote for who they think should make the annual list of the most influential people. Nearly 1.8 million votes were cast in total, with Spears claiming 4% of the vote.

The famed artist dominated the news cycle this year as a fan-led campaign to end her 13-year conservatorship under her father gained momentum, with people around the world calling to #FreeBritney. Spears spoke openly in court for the first time in June about her circumstances, alleging she’d been subject to “abusive” conditions, and her legal battle for autonomy highlighted a system that many disability rights advocates have long fought to reform.

https://time.com/6096468/time-100-reader-poll-results-2021/

• Love 2