Britney wins TIME's 2021 TIME100 reader poll!

dfffff

12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I think she becomes the cover of the annual 100 TIME magazine

t100_grid.jpg

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Idk because BTS won in 2018 but didn't get a cover. In 2019 they won again but got a cover that time. So i dont think it's a sure thing that they will put her on the cover.

2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Idk because BTS won in 2018 but didn't get a cover. In 2019 they won again but got a cover that time. So i dont think it's a sure thing that they will put her on the cover.

right, I'm not entirely sure how it works! I believe winning by 4% out of 1.8 million votes should be sufficient proof she should be on the cover :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

right, I'm not entirely sure how it works! I believe winning by 4% out of 1.8 million votes should be sufficient proof she should be on the cover :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

actually that's less than last year's winner. 

Nathan Law won with 3.8% out of 4.7M, which is 178.6k votes.

4% out of 1.8M is only 72k votes. 

In the end, she COULD appear in the cover, only if the TIME editors decide so. What she's earned for sure is a place on the list (what position is yet to be seen). 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Easy There said:

What does this win mean ?

That even with 5 years of no new music and 3 years with no performances, she still is one of the most powerful big names out there.

The fact she won over BTS whose fans are CRAZY massvoting, massbuyers, ... says enough.

People still see as one of the most powerful, influancal artist out there, it's honestly such a big compliment and honour.

• Love 1
  • Like 6