Will there be any changes with the custody of the kids?

8 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Sì, lol, la passività di Britney è stata direttamente correlata ai suoi figli. In effetti, il suo essere nella tutela è perché hanno usato i suoi figli come leva contro di lei. Il fatto che i suoi figli le abbiano portato indirettamente così tanta negatività sia nei media che nella sua vita personale è davvero triste. Sarebbe per qualsiasi mamma, ma soprattutto per Britney che ha dimostrato di amarli così tanto. Ho visto così tante mamme che nutrono risentimento per i loro figli per ragioni che non sono colpa dei bambini e sono felice che non ci sia niente di tutto questo con Britney.

Ad essere onesti, se fossi stato io, avrei combattuto con le unghie e con i denti per me stesso e avrei cercato di tirarmi fuori da quella situazione, che riuscissi a tenere i bambini o meno. È chiaro che Britney non voleva altro che la migliore educazione per i suoi figli e questo includeva non avere un'intensa quantità di disordini che avrebbe sentito di causare, e ho davvero tanto rispetto per questo. 

She loves them so much:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

7 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Yeah lol Britney's passivity has been directly related to her children. In fact, her being in the conservatorship is because they used her children as leverage against her. The fact that her children have brought her so much negativity indirectly both in the media and in her personal life is really sad. It would be to any mom, but especially to Britney who's shown to love them so so much. I've seen so many moms that carry resentment for their children for reasons that aren't the children's fault and I'm glad there's none of that with Britney.

To be honest, had that been me, I would've been fighting tooth and nail for myself and been trying to get myself out of that situation, whether I get to keep the children or not. It's clear Britney wanted nothing but the best upbringing for her children and that included not having an intense amount of turmoil that she would've felt she was causing, and I truly have so much respect for that. 

Shes attempted many times to get out. This has been a prison sentence for her . I am sure she tried to keep a lot of stuff from her children as most parents would do. Yet you see if she acts up.. she’s punished. She had no rights . They tossed her in an institution.  It’s disheartening and sick they used her kids against her . She missed out on so many moments . She also spoke up and people just believed it was for her best . No voice to speak freely . No rights to her own body . Shes living the handmaids tail and its happening in good old America. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, NoWorries said:

Ha tentato molte volte di uscire. Questa è stata una pena detentiva per lei. Sono sicuro che ha cercato di nascondere un sacco di cose ai suoi figli come farebbe la maggior parte dei genitori. Eppure vedi se si comporta male... è punita. Non aveva diritti. L'hanno gettata in un istituto. È scoraggiante e malato che abbiano usato i suoi figli contro di lei. Ha perso così tanti momenti. Ha anche parlato e la gente credeva che fosse per il suo meglio. Nessuna voce per parlare liberamente. Nessun diritto sul proprio corpo. Sta vivendo la coda delle ancelle e sta succedendo nella buona vecchia America. 

They should be put in jail just for doing something like this. It's called extortion

17 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Idt farà molto quando si tratta di questo.

Avranno solo più libertà quando si tratta di visite.

Sono abituati alla loro vita. Potrebbe creare cattivo sangue se li porta via dal loro padre. Purtroppo è un po' tardi per la custodia 

Of course now it wouldn't even be right to take them away, also because they have their own life. But I'd like to know how things stand

19 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I doubt it. They’re older now and are close with Kevin. I don’t think they would want to spend less time at Kevin’s since his place seems like a free for all with partying etc. 

The upside of the kids growing older is that K-Fed might finally have to get a ******* job and stop living off the 20k/mo that Brit pays for child support.

• Like 2

I do believe that she has probably kicked into over drive of freeing herself on the decision that her sons are old enough and cared for enough for her not to worry about custody especially since it’s the chip they used to control her for so long. They are teens, they know what’s going on and I do believe based on personal experience of being taken out of my moms custody that the courts don’t have the same control over almost adults and they will probably live with her when they are of age to make their own choices and experience their mamma on their own terms ❤️😘🥰

• Love 2