"Britney" Album - 20th Anniversary Vinyl ??

Britney_Britney_Album_Cover.PNG

Hey everyone, I was just wondering about how close we are to the 20th anniversary of "Britney" Album, ( October 31 ) !

Will we have a vinyl like we had for Baby and Oops ??? 

I know a lot of you guys are against releasing stuff while we're in the middle of getting our queen free. But honestly, as a fan of her art and herself, I'd love to have that new addition to my collection..

What do you think?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It’s a bad situation and doesn’t look good on her label to release new stuff, but Britney has said that she’s proud of that album abs era so I think it would be a good idea. I’d love to have a picture disc like her other albums.  

i kinda prefer them to release anniversary vinyls than relaunching glory with tracks she (supposedly) didn't want in the album

• Love 1

I think ever since her business team was dissolved by the end of 2020 (you know the one that left in October), nothing else has been officially released - the only items released are the ones being licensed through EPIC rights (Funko pop!, LootCrate editions, Britney's NECA dolls, the upcoming coloring book, etc)

Don't expect anything for Britney 20th anniversary - it would have been announced early this year :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

would be so cool if they released something extra too, like they did with oops, launching the oops remixes and b-sides vinyl!

I agree, but I don't have hopes otherwise something would've gotten announced if something does come I am here to buy them I love this album and so does Brit! 

• Love 1