I predict a break up for Sam and Britney.

Soso

11 minutes ago, Soso said:

But I don’t think Sam will be okay with her posting more and more pictures of her almost naked body

Sam is young, why wouldn't he want a women that looks that great at almost 40. She probably shows him the photos before posting them anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Soso said:

You have to remember that Sam is Iranian and certainly grew up with certain moral values .

Sam be showing off his (big) bulge every chance he get's :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:. He left Iran when he was really young, he probably doesn't even remember much about those values. 

• Haha 3

He liked the pics of her a-s-s :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: I also think he’s very americanized and he seems a very cool, open-minded guy. He’s always sharing positive/inspiring videos and idk, it looks like he would support whatever people decide to do with their lives unless that would hurt others. Just like Britney, he’s shared how much freedom means to him.

If Britney decides to dump him in the future tho, I’m all for it. I agree the upcoming drastic changes will reshape her life in a lot of ways…

• Like 1