Britney wants Jodi to stay post conservatorship to help her re-adjust

car

Britney reportedly wants her personal conservator, Jodi Montgomery, to stay on her payroll after the conservatorship comes to an end, shifting her role from conservator to more of an assistant-type role. 

TMZ claims to have spoken with sources with direct knowledge regarding Jodi's future role. They say Britney told multiple people in her camp she already asked Jodi to stay on once the conservatorship comes to an end to help with various tasks like "dealing with her doctors, making various appointments, making sure she takes the right regimen of meds, arranging meals and chefs, handling the house staff, organizing recreational outings, etc."

Jodi Montgomery has an interesting past with Britney, but the decision making process on Britney's part proves once again she is capable of making sound decisions for herself, thus illustrating yet another example against the validity of this conservatorship. 

Jodi has reportedly agreed to stay.

Britney's attorney, Mathew Rosengart, has not filed a petition to end the conservatorship... yet. It is believed Rosengart wants to remove Jamie first, then terminate the conservatorship of Britney's person afterward. 

Jamie Spears filed a petition this week agreeing to step down as conservator - that will be addressed at the next hearing on September 29th. Jamie asked the judge to sign off on ending the conservatorship without Britney having to participate in a medical evaluation. It was previously reported Jamie doesn't believe the judge will sign off on that and reportedly told people he doesn't think the conservatorship should end. 

------

Sorry for the TMZ post (I wonder if team con is saying this to make it seem like she still needs the con OR maybe it’s true and Britney just wants an assistant. Still don’t love things Jodi has said. 

jodi.jpg

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Honestly this could have been done with life coach.

Or she could hire Jody as one. Idt it's a good idea for personal side of conservatorship to stay in place. That's the most dangerous side of it anyways.

So it doesn't make sense for her to want to keep any part of it going.

Jody can stay with her without actual conservatorship. She does this for money anyways not because she cares about Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, car said:

Agreed with what y’all are saying. I just feel like Jodi has said before she has significant mental health problems and I want someone who won’t continue to gaslight her. But what do I know what goes on inside 

Oh trust me I do not trust Jodi either, I agree with you! However if this is what Britney wants i'm supportive as she knows what is going on behind the scenes.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, Easy There said:

Honestly this could have been done with life coach.

Or she could hire Jody as one. Idt it's a good idea for personal side of conservatorship to stay in place. That's the most dangerous side of it anyways.

So it doesn't make sense for her to want to keep any part of it going.

Jody can stay with her without actual conservatorship. She does this for money anyways not because she cares about Britney.

This is saying Jodi would stay WITHOUT being a Conservator. Basically to help with medical/day to day stuff as a care manager and not a Conservator.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

That's good. She needs someone around to transition.

I understood it as Britney wanting personal side of cship to stay for a while.

I think it's clever as the Judge clearly trusts Jodi so it may make her lean towards releasing Britney from the c-ship knowing she'll still be getting care to help her.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I think it's clever as the Judge clearly trusts Jodi so it may make her lean towards releasing Britney from the c-ship knowing she'll still be getting care to help her.

Yup. I got scared for a second she wanted her to stay as personal Conservator lol.

This way she will buy Jody's and Penywises trusts.

It's a win win situation. And Jody gets to keep her job.

• Like 3

Sounds like bullcrap. Jodi is a career con artist, just like Lou is. She just went through the legal courses to become one.

Britney is fine, she needs REAL family and friends who WANT to be there because they care about her. And not because they care about the money or fame. She needs people that will be completely honest with her and have her best interest in mind, something her father was suppose to do.

The original problem was, the people that cared about her (Fe, Rob) were also on the payroll and moved on with their lives when she decided to settle down and get married and have kids. Thinking her husband would take care of her (but became focus on his own fame).

• Like 5