Rumor: Britney may release an album with songs from the Glory sessions to finish her contract with RCA

Moscow

3 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Not a thing that's likely to be happening anytime soon. Lots of important people in Interscope don't like her, including some fellow A-listers. A label controlled by Sony like Columbia Records is probably the best move for her at the moment.

Who doesn’t like her?

spill the deets 

5 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Yeah I doubt she recorded any of these to be honest

The same people who used to say that she recorded some of those songs (e.g. 180 Degrees) back when Glory first came out are now flip-flopping and saying that while there might some sort of re-release in the works the songs themselves are unrelated to the project even though just a few weeks ago they were claiming that Beauty Sleep was being traded around and that it was a duet with Selena Gomez

Before that they were also claiming that B10 was roughly 25% done but now are backtracking and saying that she never recorded anything to begin with :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

If there's one thing I've learned is that not a single person in this forum is trustworthy, myself included. At the end of day, we're all just merely speculating based on what we personally think is going to happen including those who are always claiming to have insider information :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also feel free to @ me whenever you want -- I always love reading your posts! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

DDDD well I guess that rules the songs out then? And thank you, your posts are always very insightful too!

Looks like a second glory re-release called the ultimate fan edition on CD/Vinyl is happening and is apparently scheduled but no official release date as of yet. 

The new 13 titles of the B sides are...

Blinds

Beauty Sleep

Bad Apple 

180 Degrees 

Do It For you

Don't Wanna Be Cool 

Emotions

For The Broken 

Hawaii

Human Touch

Open

Ropes

Mother Mary 

• Love 1

Looks like a second glory re-release called the ultimate fan edition on CD/Vinyl is happening and is apparently scheduled but no official release date as of yet. It'll feature the deluxe version, including Matches and SITS with previously unreleased Glory songs.  Barbie Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Blinds

Beauty Sleep

Bad Apple 

180 Degrees 

Do It For you

Don't Wanna Be Cool 

Emotions

For The Broken 

Hawaii

Human Touch

Open

Ropes

Mother Mary 

• Love 2

Looks like a second glory re-release called the ultimate fan edition on CD/Vinyl is happening and is apparently scheduled but no official release date as of yet. It'll feature the deluxe version, including Matches and SITS with previously unreleased Glory songs.  

Blinds

Beauty Sleep

Bad Apple 

180 Degrees 

Do It For you

Don't Wanna Be Cool 

Emotions

For The Broken 

Hawaii

Human Touch

Open

Ropes

Mother Mary 

If Jamie is removed on the 29th, support this. If not or we feel that too many people involved I.e previous business managers would profit, boycott. Ultimately, Britney has said she is refusing to work until her father is removed. Let's wait to see how this month goes.

Edited: I typed this and then realised that supporting it benefits RCA, so let's wait until we have proof that Britney wants it. Boycott the brand until we have proof.

14 minutes ago, Bronwyn 99 said:

Looks like a second glory re-release called the ultimate fan edition on CD/Vinyl is happening and is apparently scheduled but no official release date as of yet. It'll feature the deluxe version, including Matches and SITS with previously unreleased Glory songs.  

Blinds

Beauty Sleep

Bad Apple 

180 Degrees 

Do It For you

Don't Wanna Be Cool 

Emotions

For The Broken 

Hawaii

Human Touch

Open

Ropes

Mother Mary 

If you don't have a source, I'll keep merging this to the other thread.

Please stop creating new threads with the same unsourced stuff

• Like 2