Rumor: Britney may release an album with songs from the Glory sessions to finish her contract with RCA

Moscow

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Could these new registered songs be the ones she was recording for B10? Justin Tranter was the AR/Executive Producer for the album… and he collabs with Julia Michaels. 

Perhaps, I remember this thing too she could pull off old project songs also TBH! As she has no management right now if this rumour is true, it will be her consent. 

4 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

She really needs to change the label and be under one who actually respects her and her work.

She'll need to slowly build a new (talented) creative team around her.  Columbia Records seems fine I guess.. since they have Adele, Beyonce, Harry Styles, Pharrell Williams, Rosalia, Solange...etc But I hope one day she'll create her own label so she can have 100% freedom.

Miley is also with Columbia now after she left RCA. For sure an improvement 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

Idc much for rumors but hope this one is true. Columbia seems likely because Miley moved there too after finishing her RCA contract. There have a been a bunch of anniversary editions of her other albums so that might explain why this is the last one needed to fulfill the contract.

And to those of you who think RCA isn’t that bad, RCA is horrible at promotion through radio and streaming. Britney was busting her *** at interviews and performances in 2016, but you can only do so much if your label can’t get their **** together. Doja is also on RCA and her hits would have been way bigger if RCA could get them more on radio 

Plus they messed up Miley’s Plastic Hearts release by not getting it released in stores for like 2 weeks after it came out. Some issue with Black Friday but it was a huge mistake 

• Like 1

I hope we don't get anything like Matches or Swimming in The Stars.  Those were "good" but it was clear why they didn't make the final cut.  Imagine we finally get "Black Widow" or "Rebellion". :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:Also, would Britney release this with no promo? I can't see her filming a video at the moment.  Gahhh, I hope they don't do more cartoon videos or some crap. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

#FreeBritney 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I mean the songs are registered, Brit doesnt have a management team right now she was heavily involved in this project so it can be her consent after all. 

I appreciate Larry jumped ship but "officially" in terms of the conservatorship she has a business manager in the name of Michael Kane. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, rennen said:

I appreciate Larry jumped ship but "officially" in terms of the conservatorship she has a business manager in the name of Michael Kane. 

Yeah, you are right! I mean if we think about it 98% rumours are false especially in Brit's case but anything from this is true then I do believe she is playing this smartly and wants to end the deal with RCA + she was very invested in this project as a whole. 

1 hour ago, Julien62300 said:

Can’t anyone think, just a minute, that these songs are maybe not just simply « rejects » , but songs that britney really love, and never made the cut cause of the creative direction of her label/team with Glory ? 
You guys are never happy, no matter what happen it’s never enough… 

I really hope that she never read that negativity. The more important is that, soon, she will be free to create her own musical stuff, as she want, and more important, IF she wants to. 
sorry for my english, love from France 🇫🇷 !

THIS!!!! Thank you!
Please speak louder for the people in the back, they need to hear it!!!:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Julien62300 said:

Can’t anyone think, just a minute, that these songs are maybe not just simply « rejects » , but songs that britney really love, and never made the cut cause of the creative direction of her label/team with Glory ? 
You guys are never happy, no matter what happen it’s never enough… 

I really hope that she never read that negativity. The more important is that, soon, she will be free to create her own musical stuff, as she want, and more important, IF she wants to. 
sorry for my english, love from France 🇫🇷 !

True.  But it could also be a quick cash grab and they're just releasing songs from "Pretty World".  We don't know what to believe with her team, and I hate that we are subjected to guessing about everything. Britney Spears is the ultimate icon, but also one of the most mysterious figures....ever.