Rumor: Britney may release an album with songs from the Glory sessions to finish her contract with RCA

Moscow

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

From what I know, anyone with actual insider sources knows better than to share real tea publicly on exhale. That's how you get shunned. Not saying @Prachi is lying, just saying their source may not be as legit as they claim to be.

I agree, I just told what I heard today thats why I said it's a rumour and nothing is confirmed. 

• Like 1

I believe it, if only for the fact that so many songs were registered at once, which doesn't seem normal. I'm all for her doing whatever she wants, of course. But I do think she has so much good will, her next new music (should she choose to release new music) would do so well, and I worry an album of Glory leftovers will kill that momentum. But also, **** RCA. I'd be so happy for her if she gets out of that.

• Love 1

Can’t anyone think, just a minute, that these songs are maybe not just simply « rejects » , but songs that britney really love, and never made the cut cause of the creative direction of her label/team with Glory ? 
You guys are never happy, no matter what happen it’s never enough… 

I really hope that she never read that negativity. The more important is that, soon, she will be free to create her own musical stuff, as she want, and more important, IF she wants to. 
sorry for my english, love from France 🇫🇷 !

• Love 6
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Prachi said:

I had a word with some people in RCA after hearing the registration of her songs on ASCAP it turns out Britney wants to move out of this label and wants to fulfil her contract. As 12 songs have been registered, it's enough for a new album but Britney doesn't want to make another album under the label. She wants to move to Columbia records according to the people I know in this label. All of these songs was around Glory era and Britney was involved 100% as she was for Glory, though getting a song registered confirms 98% of the song official release, Britney is playing very smart and I am sure she wants people to support this project. 

It looks like it is with her full consent. 

Is it going to be a glory reissue or new album

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Julien62300 said:

Can’t anyone think, just a minute, that these songs are maybe not just simply « rejects » , but songs that britney really love, and never made the cut cause of the creative direction of her label/team with Glory ? 
You guys are never happy, no matter what happen it’s never enough… 

I really hope that she never read that negativity. The more important is that, soon, she will be free to create her own musical stuff, as she want, and more important, IF she wants to. 
sorry for my english, love from France 🇫🇷 !

Agree, May be these songs were orignal direction of glory and team con decided to remove them as they might have been bit controversial 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, brit*****94 said:

The contract was signed while the conservatorship was in place, during a time in which Britney did not have the “capacity” to do even the most basic of things. There may be a legal loophole dismissing her of the contract, if Rosengart chooses to explore that avenue

If this is truly Britney’s idea she probably sees this as an easier option and a way to give us a little gift until she decides to record again. 

Also everyone *****ing about the songs being rejects....remember sometimes songs artists love don’t make albums and sometimes great songs get left off! Plus she had started recording B10 so songs from that could be included as well and they would be “new”

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I know you've said before where you work, but you can't just post info like that without receipts lol 

I hope it's true, but at the same time, wasn't her contract up for 2 or 3 more albums? Glory was just the first album of the new contract

I think Britney Jean was the first album with the new contract.  Her original contract with Jive ended after FF.  I believe 

4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I think Britney Jean was the first album with the new contract.  Her original contract with Jive ended after FF.  I believe 

no, Britney Jean was part of the old contract. Everyone were trying to make her sign to a new label in 2012, when she was set to record "B8" because that was the last album of the contract, so she would be free afterwards. 

It was the first album released under RCA, but because it was inherited from Jive. 

Glory was the first studio album from the new contract. And people argue whether the reissues count or not. I think they don't. 

002.jpg

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, Britney Jean was part of the old contract. Everyone were trying to make her sign to a new label in 2012, when she was set to record "B8" because that was the last album of the contract, so she would be free afterwards. 

It was the first album released under RCA, but because it was inherited from Jive. 

Glory was the first studio album from the new contract. And people argue whether the reissues count or not. I think they don't. 

002.jpg

Gotcha.  I do believe Columbia would be a better fit.  They're going to be better for Miley too

• Like 3