Rumor: Britney may release an album with songs from the Glory sessions to finish her contract with RCA

Moscow

11 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

I'll leave it at, they're big enough that they own successful labels under Interscope. Which is why I said that a deal with Britney and Interscope is unlikely to happen.

Interscope sucks as bad as rca so it’s for the best. They’ve been dropping the ball with Gwen Stefanis new music. Labels are going to do whatever they can to get Britney’s “freedom” album so I think whoever doesn’t care for her would put that aside to make some money. 

• Like 3

"Glory album sound is outdated"? 

Dunno if it'd because I'm almost thirty but honestly, I don't know if there's another trend going on right now. When it comes to female pop music, GaGa, Miley, Dua Lipa, Swift, Gomez, Kylie, Gomez.. they all seem to release very different stuff which doesn't sound alike. Even though Billie Eilish is hot right now I don't think that she's set a trend since other peers didn't try to recreate it and push her sound any further. 

I hhonestly dont care if these songs sound like being from 2016 because "Glory" is basically the last pop record I like to go back too...even 5 years after its release.

If Britney's free and decides to support such release, I'll be deliriously happy to be able to listen to "new" Britney songs.

"Glory" sounds better than most songs on the radio nowadays anyway

• Love 3
10 hours ago, AndyPoo91 said:

I don’t see this as a move of labels, I see this a Britney wanting to fulfil her contract and then retire.

I hope I’m wrong because I love her and her music, but also if she wants to do it, then that’s ok 

Sam said she would return to performing eventually so I don’t think she actually plans to retire. I think Larry’s statement about her contemplating it that’s why he left was just an excuse or that’s what she told him to get rid of him. 

I could see her green lighting this to get rid of RCA because they’re the “conservatorship label” and as a little thank you present to us for sparking the freebritney movement. 

I do think it needs to be marketed as a Glory extension instead of a “new” project. She could call it Glorious: The Glory B-Sides, Glory: The 2nd Chapter, Hidden Glory: The B-Sides or something like that! 

• Love 1