Rumor: Britney may release an album with songs from the Glory sessions to finish her contract with RCA

Moscow

6 minutes ago, BabyOneMoreTime. said:

Well can’t Rosengart find a way to get her out of the label by just saying she renewed the contract while under a conservatorship so she wasn’t even technically legally allowed to make that decision- so end the contract!!! 

Maybe she actually feels passionate about some of the songs that were stashed “in the vault” and now that Papa~Dont~Preach won’t have a control over her artistry .. we may get what Britney WANTS. She might just be in control with these songs she worked hard on. I’m confused how people think any of these songs = glory rejects. She was working before domination on music and rehearsals for a while… it’s music she wanted to be a part of. I’m grateful.. and if it doesn’t come to fruition I’m also grateful 🥲 bc Britney will be free soon. I hope she does what she feels passion for. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Britney’s music has never been personal though. Even Blackout was super impersonal. I don’t know how to describe it, but as long as Britney connects with the music she’s recording, that’s what makes it personal. There are no tracks on Blackout that are explicitly about what she was going through, but fans consider it to be so personal because if the general vibe of the album and how it connects with her

True to a certain extent but there are exceptions like "Why Should I Be Sad" which is about K-Fed. "Piece of Me" is not deeply personal but is about her personal experiences. No one else could've recorded those two.  "Overprotected," "Not A Girl," "Everytime," "Lucky," and "Someday I Will Understand" explain her personal life and were meant to make a statement. I think this level or personal is still a good way to connect with fans. Escapism is part of her brand but I would hope at least a few "personal" songs in the future. In The Zone is an example of a few personal songs which I would be happy with.

• Like 6

SMH people talking about how she needs to leverage the success of her freedom by releasing a proper new album... she is NOT interested in that. She is going to be playing with her MONEY, HER MAN, AND TRYING TO HAVE A BABY. So this makes total sense IF it does get her out of her contract; releasing something appeases the fans while simultaneously helping her break from a label that she probably feels like has been toxic and wants to be free of. Plus, the songs on Glory she's proud of, and she can go into "retirement" once she's free. After she's had a REAL LIFE for awhile I'm sure her creative juices will be flowing and she'll plan the comeback of the century. 

Edit: and it's only knowledge to the fans that these tracks are from glory, to the GP they could think it's all recently recorded. When she performed the Billboard Medley in 2016 people were asking me what her new songs were that they didn't recognize (like TOMH, lol)

16 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

SMH people talking about how she needs to leverage the success of her freedom by releasing a proper new album... she is NOT interested in that. She is going to be playing with her MONEY, HER MAN, AND TRYING TO HAVE A BABY. So this makes total sense IF it does get her out of her contract; releasing something appeases the fans while simultaneously helping her break from a label that she probably feels like has been toxic and wants to be free of. Plus, the songs on Glory she's proud of, and she can go into "retirement" once she's free. After she's had a REAL LIFE for awhile I'm sure her creative juices will be flowing and she'll plan the comeback of the century. 

Edit: and it's only knowledge to the fans that these tracks are from glory, to the GP they could think it's all recently recorded. When she performed the Billboard Medley in 2016 people were asking me what her new songs were that they didn't recognize (like TOMH, lol)

if this thing I mean the deal was done under the conservatorship she can easily dissolve it without having to do anything...

I mean its only a call with her lawyer and done with this ****. :typing_keyboard_computer:

9 hours ago, NoWorries said:

Yet I think she has enough stress to still fight for her freedom . She ain’t free folks. Wait oh yeah she needs to be treated like a race horse 🏇. Let her be ! I think she talked about marriage and kids . Not promoting a new album.  As much as everyone wants more .. maybe we all hope for less . I just want her to live her best life and be happy . The world is obsessed with her . She gifted us enough!!! Gift her privacy and freedom . 

True.. just saying if she was putting it out there! I think she should wait on this release. I think she needs at least another year or two off.  

it’s a great thing she’s got herself a decent lawyer to defend her interests in personal life, but I do wish she gets a great manager sooner rather than later.

Honestly, a re-reissue of the same album (so close together) doesn’t feel much like a smart business decision. If she wants to make a collection of old songs she should just as well pinch in the ones from Original Doll and be done with it 

7 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Britney’s music has never been personal though. Even Blackout was super impersonal. I don’t know how to describe it, but as long as Britney connects with the music she’s recording, that’s what makes it personal. There are no tracks on Blackout that are explicitly about what she was going through, but fans consider it to be so personal because if the general vibe of the album and how it connects with her

I disagree, she wrote a lot of songs on Britney and ITZ she connects with all of them. 

I think its an good idea! 

Because I doubt that Rca has respected his work since 2011 by releasing abusive compilations and leaking titles because I think Brit might have preferred to keep some of them ... Okay the producers are also there for a few things but hey everything comes from the Label.

Signed at Columbia could give it a touch of freshness and renewal. Many artists are there like: Celine Dion, Beyoncé, Little Mix etc ... and under this label they have an extraordinary career.

He would need a manager, why not a young one, in order to give him a new image and leave him free to choose his voice. who on the one hand respects: his work, these choices, these desires, but above all: his person.

When in 2011, L.A Reid wanted to have her on their label, they would have done better to do it ... well okay she couldn't decide but now I hope she will come out of Rca.Britney Spears GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Big Chungus said:

I want her to go to Interscope.

Not a thing that's likely to be happening anytime soon. Lots of important people in Interscope don't like her, including some fellow A-listers. A label controlled by Sony like Columbia Records is probably the best move for her at the moment.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ryan Robles said:

Not a thing that's likely to be happening anytime soon. Lots of important people in Interscope don't like her, including some fellow A-listers. A label controlled by Sony like Columbia Records is probably the best move for her at the moment.

Really? 

12 hours ago, Isla said:

I was gonna say, 180 Degrees is the only title out of these 'new' song titles listed in the other thread I have seen before, I think it was in PlayboiMommi's long list of every song intended for Britney but I just went to that thread and the list is no longer in the first post.... because PlayboyMommi says they're going to do a new list in the future because the old one is outdated. But I think Britney possibly recorded that song for Glory.

Yeah I doubt she recorded any of these to be honest

The same people who used to say that she recorded some of those songs (e.g. 180 Degrees) back when Glory first came out are now flip-flopping and saying that while there might some sort of re-release in the works the songs themselves are unrelated to the project even though just a few weeks ago they were claiming that Beauty Sleep was being traded around and that it was a duet with Selena Gomez

Before that they were also claiming that B10 was roughly 25% done but now are backtracking and saying that she never recorded anything to begin with :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

If there's one thing I've learned is that not a single person in this forum is trustworthy, myself included. At the end of day, we're all just merely speculating based on what we personally think is going to happen including those who are always claiming to have insider information :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also feel free to @ me whenever you want -- I always love reading your posts! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 2