Rumor: Britney may release an album with songs from the Glory sessions to finish her contract with RCA

• Exhale+

If she indeed has plans to make a comeback.

Than idt making a album outta scrapes is a good idea.

Hype around her will be huge. And her next album is the chance for her to comeback.

RCA was never really an issue when it comes to Brit. She always had a budget even when things flopped.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I know you've said before where you work, but you can't just post info like that without receipts lol 

I hope it's true, but at the same time, wasn't her contract up for 2 or 3 more albums? Glory was just the first album of the new contract

I know but I can't bring anything into this other than giving the info, I might be completely wrong but that's what I heard and I asked as fan posted the extension of Glory. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1