The mobile phone experience is in a very bad place currently

Goten21

And I don’t mean that in an exaggerated or negative way, just sharing my experience so you can improve it

There’s always this “Play Gimme More on apple music” thing that pops up after every page (and is annoying to close. Sometimes it’ll link me to the appstore).

There’s also the bar with icons (that say forums, unread, notifications, messages and start new topic) that’s supposed to stick to the bottom of the page but is jumping as you’re scrolling.

Deleting quotes in a comment you’re writing is literally impossible, meaning you need to refresh the page if you quoted the wrong person / decide to type something else

And recently, when you type the page jumps to BELOW where you’re typing, making it impossible to see what you’re typing

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max for reference

I can add a screenshot for reference later on my laptop if there’s interest

@Jordan Miller

@PokemonSpears

• Like 2
On 9/10/2021 at 6:09 AM, Goten21 said:

And I don’t mean that in an exaggerated or negative way, just sharing my experience so you can improve it

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

There’s always this “Play Gimme More on apple music” thing that pops up after every page (and is annoying to close. Sometimes it’ll link me to the appstore).

There’s also the bar with icons (that say forums, unread, notifications, messages and start new topic) that’s supposed to stick to the bottom of the page but is jumping as you’re scrolling.

Deleting quotes in a comment you’re writing is literally impossible, meaning you need to refresh the page if you quoted the wrong person / decide to type something else

And recently, when you type the page jumps to BELOW where you’re typing, making it impossible to see what you’re typing

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max for reference

I can add a screenshot for reference later on my laptop if there’s interest

@Jordan Miller

@PokemonSpears

Indeed. I get the need for ads but man, is it a bad mobile experience. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block