Britney driving yesterday with new red extensions in her hair!!!

This makes me so happy for her, her family and fans. Reminds me of the For The Record scene when her team surprised her with the chance to drive her car while she was forced to live like a prisoner after being stalked in every aspect of her life and how she even stayed in her car one night just to get away from it all and she still never stopped working. It is home away from home for her and “there’s no place like home👠👠👠😉”. She was set up to mess up in so many ways with the weight of the world on her shoulders and she still drove better and made better decisions than most people would while being so sleep deprived and in the same stressful circumstances. She has come so far. Never lose that fearless drive Britney!  Obviously if she hasn’t by now then she never will. What a strong and inspiring individual that shines when all hope seems lost. They rarely make them like that anymore. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Slayer said:

They are probably camped outside of her gated community (as other celebs live there too) and just follow as soon as she leaves. Plus it could be her usual route and paps are probably posted at places where celebs are likely to drive through.

This is pretty much what is happening from what I can tell.

When we started to get more pictures I checked if x17 was still a thing, and unfortunately they have YouTube video after YouTube video of her driving along the same road which I'm assuming is just outside her gated commenting.

The paparazzo filming the videos is literally hiding behind trees/bushes taking pics of her car as she drives by. It's creepy as ****. I watched one or two and felt bad about it. 

As someone else said I don't think she gets out of the car. If she needs gas or anything her security get out for her while she waits in the car.