Britney's you tube numbers

On 9/10/2021 at 4:25 PM, ElenaB said:

sometimes girl why are you so high? :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: i mean it's a cute single but the video is kind of meh - especially if you compare it to slave, stronger, lucky, everytime...

It's all about the algorithm, when you click on bomt you get sometimes next and then you drive me crazy hence sometimes carries the views and then drive me crazy. 

Considering she has 9M sub on her channel, she gets 3M views on a daily average it's amazing to see! 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Prachi said:

It's all about the algorithm, when you click on bomt you get sometimes next and then you drive me crazy hence sometimes carries the views and then drive me crazy. 

Considering she has 9M sub on her channel, she gets 3M views on a daily average it's amazing to see! 

Tiktok kids are doing us a favor too. Criminal gets insane numbers considering it was 4th single and was dead for so long and now it gets ****load of views. Kids come from tiktok to watch the vid!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Tiktok kids are doing us a favor too. Criminal gets insane numbers considering it was 4th single and was dead for so long and now it gets ****load of views. Kids come from tiktok to watch the vid!

Yep I agree, it's a shame on how her team hasn't invested in her reach all of her views and streams are organic she can easily cross 3B a year if her play listing is huge, her play listing is less than even Madonna or Mariah :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...