Would you be down for making a list of "Exhale's Top 100 songs of the year" ?

• Super Mods

So I've been thinking we should do like "Exhale's Top 100 songs of 2021" at the end of the year, but I'd need the participation of all of you.

100.png

The way I'm thinking of doing this would be everyone submits their personal Top 100 songs of the year. The timeline to consider would be any song released from December 2020, to November 2021, thinking I'd receive the submissions in November, do the calculations in December, and the list would be published the last week of December, from the 27th to 31st, announcing 20 entries each day. Unless a really, really good song comes out in December, then you could tell me to change one of your entries to include it.

The poll would be open for any song, by any artist, any language, as long as it's been released in that period of time. It doesn't matter whether they appeared on the Billboard Hot 100 or not, that's the whole point of this, to make a list at the taste of Exhalers, and not what the general public preferred or what "critics and experts" say. It doesn't have to be singles either, it can be album tracks, you can even submit all the songs from an album you like, but you would have to order them.

Your #1 song would receive 100 points, your #2 song, 99 points, and so on until the #100 only receives 1 point. If you don't want to submit 100 songs, then you just do 50, 20, or as many songs you want to vote for, and the system would be the same, #1 - 100 points, and so on until whatever number you do.

I wonder how many people would be interested in that, if it'd work, I don't even know if I'll be able to handle it, because of my job and such, but I'll try it :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: I think it'd be fun, since we're always so pissed about other websites' lists :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So think about it, if you're interested, start making your lists to have them ready for November and we'll see... Or if you have any better ideas of how to handle this, I'm glad to hear them.

• Love 6

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

24 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Same. And I feel bad for hating most of new music. Sounds like **** to me. But I'm picky and new artists are just not it

Exactly, and honestly it sucks getting used to artists you love from the past because nothing will do for us now :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: I wish I had this capacity to dig deep to find something I like but I don't have it in me :orangu_orangutan_ape: Be different, people :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

However I'll try to get started with this :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Exactly, and honestly it sucks getting used to artists you love from the past because nothing will do for us now :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: I wish I had this capacity to dig deep to find something I like but I don't have it in me :orangu_orangutan_ape: Be different, people :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

However I'll try to get started with this :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

i tried. I only went up to 47, barely because i tried not to add ALL dua's leaks

• Haha 1