Sam Asghari votes for Britney to win the Time 100 poll

Slayer

Voted no for 95% of the choices and was pleasantly surprised that Britney was the only major artist that had a majority of Yes votes and the others with a majority of Yes votes were healthcare workers, vaccine developers, migrants, and Indian protesters. Love that everyone is on the same page about 🐍🐝 and the rest of them not deserving a spot :emma:

• Love 3
4 hours ago, David Rose said:

For the dozenth time, this isn't about the cover. It's about who should make the list itself, which will have 100 different people on it. The title of this thread as well as the other one is misleading.

Love you tho @Slayer

Wait! So the poll is not to vote for who deserves to be ON THE COVER? 

Anyways, as far as I knew, health care workers were on the lead but now I voted again I was surprised to see they are with 74% of YES votes while our girl has 79% of YES votes. Does that mean she can get a chance to have a brief article of her case? A random mention at least? Something? 

9 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Wait! So the poll is not to vote for who deserves to be ON THE COVER? 

Anyways, as far as I knew, health care workers were on the lead but now I voted again I was surprised to see they are with 74% of YES votes while our girl has 79% of YES votes. Does that mean she can get a chance to have a brief article of her case? A random mention at least? Something? 

It means she will most likely be ON the list itself, which comprises of the 100 'most influential' people of the last year. This has nothing to do with the cover.