I DONT WANT TO REGISTER!

Guys, can we please stop with this? It’s literally a few seconds to register. Most of us have been here for soooo long (guilty!) so give the guy a break and just register if u want to read the latest news en stuff. He’s our go to Britney page since I can remember so stop with the rude comments about why you should register. Show the guy some respect and be proud of this whole forum and the #FreeBritney movement. Okay? 👸🏼💁🏼‍♀️

11 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

What is this meltdown about? 

There’s no meltdown but via Facebook and Instagram there are so many harsh comments about a simple register which people found too much to ask for. I’m sorry if it’s the wrong forum, but I wanted to get it of my chest. At the end of the day we’re all Team Britney, right? ♥️

• Like 2

Sorry my English isn’t my first language. I’d just wanted to say that we should be a bit more respectful to Jordan. He get’s so much hate on the socials and I think that’s really unacceptable. The guy created this amazing forum for all of us and brought so much joy to the Britney Army. Let’s all play nice. 

• Leader
3 minutes ago, iamxmickey said:

Sorry my English isn’t my first language. I’d just wanted to say that we should be a bit more respectful to Jordan. He get’s so much hate on the socials and I think that’s really unacceptable. The guy created this amazing forum for all of us and brought so much joy to the Britney Army. Let’s all play nice. 

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

Thank you for saying that. Yeah, it's crazy how much negativity gets flung my way on social media. Like, it takes 2 seconds to register and it's free. :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Imagine trying to be on Instagram, FB, Twitter, TikTok etc without registering. 

Exhale still causing a stir all these years later :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I’m a register user and from a couple of days or so a have to sing in everytime a open a a post or if a go out of the browser, don’t know is someone else has the same problem. Is kinda annoying. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Ps: this forum is fan base, the minimum you can do to support the great work behind this is be a decent user and get an account, I don’t see the big deal about it, it’s not a membership.

• Love 1

How do I delete my account ? Just wondering ? I get tired of social media... Britneys freedom is coming, all sites force you to join to read and see more than 2 photos otherwise its more of a pain to view them  . I deleted fakebook , instagram , just wondering ?

I have a shelf life for these things. You can always join again . Good site.. good fans ( mostly , a few **** heads ) 🙄🤯🥴🥱