Britney: Here's my *** (video added)

Slayer

8 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Your acknowledgment of the double standard is superficial and performative. The only way to get rid of the double standard is to break it, but I guess when she does it that’s where you draw the line - that makes you no better than the people that portray her as a lunatic for being normal and carefree. Even from a purely strategic standpoint, I’d rather see her gain freedom while being her true self; we’ve seen her be a robot regurgitating rehearsed bullet points before and that’s the farthest from free she’s ever been. The truest victory she could give herself is to prove to the world that being down to earth, eccentric, wacky, goofy, flirty or sassy doesn’t make a woman “crazy” or incapable. 

I appreciate your passion behind my comment, but you assume my intentions

12 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

You guys seriously think this is okay for her to be doing? 

Coming from the woman who is shy and is a “mommy.”

Are you for real? A women can't express herself? Britney did photoshoots back in 2004 a lot of time, maybe she's not shy anymore? 

• Love 2
On 9/10/2021 at 1:11 AM, MikeMasi said:

You guys seriously think this is okay for her to be doing? 

Coming from the woman who is shy and is a “mommy.”

How did she become a mom? By having $ex. Mom's are still women and can be secxy. She's not a priest she's a mom. Goodness it's 2021. Get over yourself

• Love 2