Britney: Here's my *** (video added)

Slayer

17 minutes ago, NastyT said:

I have to be honest, before all this court stuff it was a double standard when Britney posed like this and got hate for it while everyone else was doing it. She has the best body in the business! 

BUT she has a HUGE hearing coming up. If I were her lawyer, I would advise her to keep a low social media profile. I just don’t want anything that could negatively influence the case. That is all. You know how she is already so harshly judged. 

Your acknowledgment of the double standard is superficial and performative. The only way to get rid of the double standard is to break it, but I guess when she does it that’s where you draw the line - that makes you no better than the people that portray her as a lunatic for being normal and carefree. Even from a purely strategic standpoint, I’d rather see her gain freedom while being her true self; we’ve seen her be a robot regurgitating rehearsed bullet points before and that’s the farthest from free she’s ever been. The truest victory she could give herself is to prove to the world that being down to earth, eccentric, wacky, goofy, flirty or sassy doesn’t make a woman “crazy” or incapable. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Justin Bieber casually showing his *** on instagram "Stud" "Hot" "Thirsty" etc

Britney Spears showing her *** "this is NOT OK" "She's a mom" "She's shy" 

And don't come with "but she has mental issues and is on a cship" because Justin has behaved way worse than her in the past and has his own mental health issues and yet no one suggests he should be in a cship nor his mental issues are linked with such photos, just as any other man (literally millions and most gay men btw) who choose to show their bodies on instagram... there was even a challange once of men taking selfies in the mirror showing their ***es and people never suggested they were not okay because of that. The double standards in s-ex-uality really pisses me off. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
58 minutes ago, NastyT said:

I have to be honest, before all this court stuff it was a double standard when Britney posed like this and got hate for it while everyone else was doing it. She has the best body in the business! 

BUT she has a HUGE hearing coming up. If I were her lawyer, I would advise her to keep a low social media profile. I just don’t want anything that could negatively influence the case. That is all. You know how she is already so harshly judged. 

I don't see a reason why this would influence on her legal status or any upcoming hearing at all. Like what do you expect the judge or any of the parties involved to do?? "Look!! Britney is not okay, look at these photos she's been posting, she's clearly mentally ill because of that" Like for real? LMAO Her lawyer could easily counter argue that with millions of examples of people or even high profile figures and influencers like Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner two of the most followed women on instagram doing just the same. Remember when kim "broke the internet" by showing her a-s with a champagne glass over it? lol One could argue that this is even what generates traffic in social media and is a marketing stunt so if anything this could be seen as positive to the Britney brand since the most profitable instagrammers do it for engagement.

Literally there's no grounds to use it against her on court: 1 - It's not a crime / 2 - It's not "improper" behavior to the social media standards / 3 - It's HER social media, so it's part of her private life and personal freedom / 4 - It does not harm anyone, it's completely harmless and not even against the guidelines of instagram hence why they haven't removed it / 5 - Does not prove someone is sick or unstable and is meaningless to her medical record in that sense / 6 - Would definitely be improper for the judge in her case to be following what she posts on instagram because that would mean some sort of personal connection / affection to one of the parties, so also unlikely that has any indirect influence

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Its always a double standard when it comes to Britney . I see more at the beach . Get a grip folks . Let people talk smack . Shes over it . Shes angry and shes doing it her way . She does not want to be the worlds perfect roll model. The world helped put her into this asylum. We are all to blame . The world watched her be stalked and abused . The tabloids posted cruel heartless stories .. they poked fun and still do. Shes living the handmaids tail American nightmare.  I am sure she still reads a lot of negative stories .  I hope she tells us all to shut the FU@K up . No she does not need to give a rats *** about all the so called perfect people chiming in . I would love to see everyone’s skeletons plastered all over the world for others to judge . NOT one of us isn’t dysfunctional .. who the **** is normal ? Shes posting her *** and everyone can kiss it . Freebritney . 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

You guys seriously think this is okay for her to be doing? 

Coming from the woman who is shy and is a “mommy.”

In western world and democratic countries it's not a problem at all .... And we'd like to keep it that way 😜

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I think she looks amazing and I wish my *** looked like that but I wish she would wait until after she's free before posting stuff like this.  Who knows what they will try to use against her still in court.  Things are looking good now and in her favor but better to be safe than sorry. I just want her to be free and then it will for sure be safe to post whatever she wants

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Ugh 

What's wrong with that? :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:Its not like 20 years ago... Have you hear of cardi b? Kardashians? Gaga? ... etc 

most of this girls have done more explicit content and it is ok? :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: bye girl... Teresa de Calcuta 

gays do this everyday and it’s hot and yaaas girl... the hypocrisy 

I don’t see the issue but to be fair, KKW did get absolutely savaged for that bathroom selfie a few years ago. 

I get that being a mom doesn't mean you can't be **** anymore. But if I was Sean or Jayden and saw his.... I dunno you are not supposed to see your parents like this man . Difference with stage and costumes....but if MY  mom posted videos like this her and I would be fighting. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Im not saying she is doing anything wrong...or she has no right to do this. Just how i'd feel if I was a teen . 

• Love 1