Britney: Here's my *** (video added)

Slayer

12 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

What do u rlly think

that miss Cassie hacked into her phone went into her “hot picxxx for hesam” file and posted them all on her insta?

she clearly took these to share her hot body now move along 

Do you really believe Britney controls her insta now? I'll believe it once she's COMPLETELY FREE

Are you aware of how controlling her father is? Cassie had and probably still has access to Britney's information

So it's not so "clear" to me because "she" wrote that in the caption

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Britney is so hot :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:and such a trendsetter :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Almost 2 months ago She posted a pic of herself almost naked just covering her ***** and today madonna upload 3 pictures doing the same thing. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

In two months pop stars and celebs are going to start uploading pictures of their booties on IG:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi: mark my words.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, J45x said:

Britney is so hot :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:and such a trendsetter :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Almost 2 months ago She posted a pic of herself almost naked just covering her ***** and today madonna upload 3 pictures doing the same thing. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

In two months pop stars and celebs are going to start uploading pictures of their booties on IG:iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi: mark my words.

mean girls Regina George meme GIF

• Haha 2