New Tove Lo song coming next week!

Urbanney

Update: new song coming next week!!

Earlier:

The Swedish pop queen will be back with new music soon! Tove Lo revealed she’s working on her next album, the follow up to her 2019 album “Sunshine Kitty.”

I’m SO excited! Her discography is seriously perfect, and she’s SO underrated.

As Miss Lo said herself, “I’m fully charged, nipples are hard, ready to go.” :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 8

This makes me happy. I was actually gonna do a "Tove-Lo Appreciaton Thread" last week, maybe the week before ... but alas ... LOVE THIS HUMAN and her amazingly perfect pop music. Sunshine Kitty was practically flawless. Queen of the Clouds was too. I'm very excited to see what she puts out. She's married now, but I hope we still get bitter ex and casual s/e/x anthems. She does those so well. :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I think you might need this guide :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale::

screen-shot-2019-09-09-at-10-34-49-am-or

Is it true? Absolutely :neydedance_purple:

is it helpful? Of course :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Is it inspiring? Clearly :typing_keyboard_computer:

Is it necessary? I think so :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Is it kind? It’s kind of annoying that you find yourself to be morally superior when I’m sure you post shady things (as do all stans on this website) :jamie_lynn_grape:

so I think it’s time for you to take a joke or maybe log off and spend your time down at a church or something :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, kfitz421 said:

is it helpful? Of course :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Is it kind? It’s kind of annoying that you find yourself to be morally superior when I’m sure you post shady things (as do all stans on this website) :jamie_lynn_grape:

so I think it’s time for you to take a joke or maybe log off and spend your time down at a church or something :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

How do I delete my profile permanently? Just help me do that and I will be forever thankful. 🙃 … also no need to get all annoyed .. you must love her and thats awesome . Me .. I thought ehhh … nope .. shes not who I wish to listen too. Yet you can love her all you want. I listened and thought yikes . I did know one song .. its ehh. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Also, there's something about 'Talking Body' that awakens my wildest self :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

BooooOOODyyyy .... Yeahhhh 

I know exactly what you mean. That song, even after all these years, is just so damn infectious. It makes my whole darn body move. QotC was such a great album. Sunshine Kitty had some awesome bops, too. I listen to those two albums of hers most. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

The image was a joke, but since you want to be rude, enjoy your warning points. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block