New Glory tracks registered! Upcoming RCA Release? Update: this rumor is false

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

This rumor is false. :/

21 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Both of these are wrong and matches was not recorded for a new album, there is a rarities of some sorts coming out other writers submitted old stuff for potential use 

Matches had been recorded in 2016 by TBSB and in 2017 by Britney and a close source said that Matches had been recorded with the intention of placing it on b10 if it made it to the final tracklist. And I think it might match. Then I totally agree with you on the Ascap register or some things may not be for Britney but I find it exciting to ask which songs in all of this were for her!

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
13 hours ago, bas che said:

Thematically many of these tracks make sense i.e. Beauty Sleep could be like Slumber Party part 2 whereas Hawaii Would fit right in with the tropical sounds that Glory is known for. Ropes cpuld be a reference to the chains that we see on the Glory special edition Album cover art.

I had these references in mind too 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Cayden said:

Matches had been recorded in 2016 by TBSB and in 2017 by Britney and a close source said that Matches had been recorded with the intention of placing it on b10 if it made it to the final tracklist. And I think it might match. Then I totally agree with you on the Ascap register or some things may not be for Britney but I find it exciting to ask which songs in all of this were for her!

As far as we are aware Britney recorded nothing officially for B10, none of the Danja submissions or anything else were recorded, maybe some ideas but nothing set in stone 

• Love 1
On 9/9/2021 at 11:32 PM, AP4 said:

Didn’t she recently have a meeting with her label and Rosengart? Maybe she talked to them about releasing songs she had recorded as a way to fulfill her contract with them? She might owe them a release. 

I think she want to get rid of RCA and negotiated a deal with them to release this album. As she is news again, RCA will be more than happy to release this album and release from her contact over 5 year extended halt. 

this is last chachi for RCA, they better promote this album

• Love 3

So are y'all gonna be selfish and hypocritical and suddenly want Britney to work against her will or get exploited again for money ??? , I don't support any of it before actually knowing that Britney approves it and okay with it , even though I'm sure she's like "do what you want and leave me alone" state of mind which is sad ....

• Love 2

Counting all the songs you people claim that are Britney's, then there's a 14 track album on the way.

1. Blinds
2. Don't Wanna Be Cool
3. Bad Apple
4. Open
5. 180 Degrees
6. Do It For You
7. Emotions
8. Mother Mary
9. Don't Count On Me
10. Hawaii
11. Beauty Sleep
12. Ropes