New Glory tracks registered! Upcoming RCA Release?

3 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

He’s genuinely asking as she’s not even listed as the performer and there is no evidence she recorded any of them or that they’re even for her

oh thanks, I assumed Britney was involved, otherwise why post this? damn, these days we have to check everything twice, are we trying to contribute to the fan base or is this just a posting competition to see who's first but without even explaining the basics? I'm getting infoxicated already, this week's been too much...

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

But did she record them :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

🤔maybe ? They might have a ton of unleaked tracks to use .  Maybe it’s  a way to get her out of her contract ??? Finish up and move on …  Who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Most everyone in her life seems to only care about  themselves . Nobody seems to consider her own happiness .

Is she still obligated with RCA ? I dunno 🤷🏼‍♂️ … its RCA right 🥴

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, e_ffen said:

SITS is such a welcomed addition to Glory !
Matches… not so much. IF there is indeed any kind of re-release, I hope the new tracks sound like they belong on Glory instead of just random tracks stapled to it. 

Matches is my guilty pleasure from Glory. It's such a bop to me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Blinds - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Beauty Sleep - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

180 Degrees - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Do It For You - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Don't Count On Me - Registered with ASCAP. 

Don't Wanna Be Cool - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Emotions - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

For The Broken - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Hawaii - Written and produced by Julia Karlsson, Phoebe Ryan, Anton Rundberg. Registered with ASCAP. 

Human Touch - Written and produced by Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Oscar Gorres. Registered with ASCAP. 

Open - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Ropes - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

glory-songs.jpg.4e7120bad0da144c4a8a002dcd5316e1.jpg

Gosh! She, Julia & Justin were working around the clock for Glory! That’s prob why it was SO good. I hope we get to hear these new entries.