Chlöe Bailey’s debut single “Have Mercy” it’s OUT on all platforms and it’s a MUST WATCH

12 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I called it. Camila did the same latin infused performance. Its basically her Grammy performance but different song. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: i really feel they only booked her to get Shawn (even though his performance was probably the most boring of the night).

I felt Chloe gave a lot of personality in her performance but all her shout outs were still so Beyonce. But i think she did really good for her first solo performance.  Normani was very technical with her dancing. I didnt expect Teyana Taylor to come out. That part could have been more sensual but idk it might get hate for queer baiting in today's climate. 

And poor Chloe had her tampon out the whole time :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I get what everyone is saying about these comparisons with Beyoncé, but let’s not be so cruel with them. I loved Chlöe’s performance. Normani is a bit boring and vocally I don’t think she could pull it off. The VMA’s are so dead, God! :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1

I think Chloe is very talented and can actually sing, but the video and performance was extremely vulgar and distasteful. I also wonder what’s going on in Beyoncé’s head as well, because when she started her solo career she was not this ***ed up. She was extremely **** but did it in a classy way.   Then again she too has been showing a lot of her “rear” as of late. The strange thing about it, this behavior change happened after she started having children. I guess she feels more liberated 😂

But back to Chloe and the new pop girls, I think it’s sad how most of them put out extremely explicit music and videos. It’s like they’re soft **** actors.

On 9/9/2021 at 3:12 PM, Style. said:

Chloe-Bailey-Have-Mercy.jpg

Chlöe is Beyoncé’s protégée, she’s super talented and can deliver a good performance in a minute! Her debut solo single is called “Have Mercy” and will drop tonight accompanied with the music video:

Thoughts or no thoughts? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

We already have one Beyoncé. And that’s already one Beyoncé too many. Get original. Next please. 

14 hours ago, Quincy G said:

I think Chloe is very talented and can actually sing, but the video and performance was extremely vulgar and distasteful. I also wonder what’s going on in Beyoncé’s head as well, because when she started her solo career she was not this ***ed up. She was extremely **** but did it in a classy way.   Then again she too has been showing a lot of her “rear” as of late. The strange thing about it, this behavior change happened after she started having children. I guess she feels more liberated 😂

But back to Chloe and the new pop girls, I think it’s sad how most of them put out extremely explicit music and videos. It’s like they’re soft **** actors.

mte! what is with that? almost all videos now is only booty shaking.. like her performance was 90% of her showing her ***... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block