Chlöe Bailey’s debut single “Have Mercy” it’s OUT on all platforms and it’s a MUST WATCH

She's beautiful and talented but it just gives me too much modern Beyonce vibes. The song, the styling and choreo. I know she's Beyonce's protege but I'm not seeing her own identity as a solo artist. It's her first release so I'll give her that. She def has huge potential to be that b.tch in the game. She's an artist that I will keep checking on. Cant wait to see her VMA performance now!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

She's beautiful and talented but it just gives me too much modern Beyonce vibes. The song, the styling and choreo. I know she's Beyonce's protege but I'm not seeing her own identity as a solo artist. It's her first release so I'll give her that. She def has huge potential to be that b.tch in the game. She's an artist that I will keep checking on. Cant wait to see her VMA performance now!

I hope she and Normani will find their own persona, that’s why I said I want Chlöe to experiment with more genres. She seems hungry and I think she will be more consistent than Normani. But you never know with these girls... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I’m glad Chlöe secured that VMA performance. I’m curios who will stole the night between Chlöe, Normani, Doja Cat and Camila. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Style. said:

I hope she and Normani will find their own persona, that’s why I said I want Chlöe to experiment with more genres. She seems hungry and I think she will be more consistent than Normani. But you never know with these girls... :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I’m glad Chlöe secured that VMA performance. I’m curios who will stole the night between Chlöe, Normani, Doja Cat and Camila. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I think it will be between Chloe and Doja. Normani will likely slay but i have a feeling it will be kinda safe for Normani standards. And Camila will give a typical latin infused performance with a ton of dancers and band. It's always a recycled theme with her. 

I really hope there will be a surprise performance or collab with an A list singer. I miss the days when VMAs actually shocked people. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I think it will be between Chloe and Doja. Normani will likely slay but i have a feeling it will be kinda safe for Normani standards. And Camila will give a typical latin infused performance with a ton of dancers and band. It's always a recycled theme with her. 

I really hope there will be a surprise performance or collab with an A list singer. I miss the days when VMAs actually shocked people. 

I hate Camila for not pushing it way more. She can deliver a fire performance, but I’m tired of the same *** routine. Doja is kinda predictable, too. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I hope Normani will perform Wild Side and a new song + add Cardi’s verse. Not me exposing me like that! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block