Twitter user believes Paparazzi will follow Britney 24/7 if she is freed

She needs proper security and to get out of LA it’s way too toxic (no pun intended). I get there can be paparazzi everywhere but she was hounded in LA in particular. 

I just want her to be free and to be able to live her life without everyone hounding her all the time. Britney deserves her freedom she’s been living in a bubble for 13 years (probably 14 by the time she’s freed). I hope everyone who was channelling #freebritney remembers to give her space when she is actually free and we don’t have a repeat of 2007 with regards to how she was treated by the media. Surely we’ve learned something.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, PZHSB said:

No one is underestimating Britney. California is a vicious state. We already see how badly they failed her. She is going to be a hot ticket for a long time. Just look at the cover of the new star magazine right now. Her being hounded is going to be inevitable. 

And we know this. We also know she regrets staying in L.A back in 2007-08 she said it in For The Record. She'll be fine.

17 hours ago, Applejack said:

lmao britney is not a porcelain doll, let her live and make her own choices

y'all thinking y'all releasing an endangered species into the wild

This just shows how the brainwashing done by Team Con has worked on a large portion of the population. It's completely repulsive...People think she's a vegetable.

I hope she can build a new team with smart people, she needs them, she's the biggest superstar in the world, can't go "alone" to most places (club, events) at least for a while after the c ship ends. I mean, It's common sense, we do not need that twit to know tmz and the entire tabloid system willl follow her if she's not with that kind of protection anymore.  I hope she can understand that,  even if she wants all the freedom in the world. It's the fame curse, she needs a team to help her day by day.  Hope Sam can help with this too.